Dreads KKSC x White...thanks OGR

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

hey farmers just wanted to let everyone know that i was 5/5 on germing these beans and are now little babies. took about 5 days and now they are all above ground using OGR reccommended germ technique of just putting the beans directly into soil and let nature take it course and it worked great. Thanks all and OGR. will post some pics once things get rollin'. so till then ..."roll out....roll out..."

RDizzle:cool0041:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

NIce.. I was blessed with just one seed and she cracked yesterday.. I wish you well bro!!

O

ograskal

Thanks for your support homie. Get ready for some candy dank!....~ogr

R

Radio_Dread

thanks alot dude. i was pretty excited when i checked this morning and saw all 5 sprouts....i was like YES! now its time to get the show on the road. will post some pics like said once the ladies get there legs. much love

RDizzle

R

Radio_Dread

hey ogr, what is the correct name for this strain? i have seen berry white and white cough. it just such a long name KKSC x the white that a cool nick name is in order i think haha. just woke up and burned and was in my pondering state of mind for the am.

R

Radio_Dread

week 1 above ground

hey farmers. here is a quick pic of my KKSC x The white and jack herrer F2 from white label(freebies from the farm) in there tray. the closer ones are the white cough and the further ones are the JH F2. all in all i was 9/9 germin' this round and all beans came from the farm:
DSC00779

DSC00780

DSC00782

the last close up shot is of a white cough

RDizzle (your sons role model):mmm

R

Radio_Dread

thanks skunky. stay tuned will be posting updates on the regular

R

Radio_Dread

Update

Here they are now. KKSC x the white are in the back row. they are under a 400w MH with an air cooled hood. enjoy:

DSC00785

DSC00783

there are 5 KKSC x the white and only 3 of the jack herer f2 made it this far. the one was a mutant runt, so in order to say space and soil, nutes, etc. it just got the chopper. much love and stay safe out there.

RDizzle:pimp:

R

Radio_Dread

oh i almost forgot to say that i am really impressed with the stank on these little ones. just over 2 weeks old they are stinkers. both strains

R

Radio_Dread

thanks skunky, i have a good feelin' bout this run with some raskal genes in the garden. they have really great vigor at such a young age. recover from transplanting stress very quickly. New growth has started every where. and like i said had to get the carbon filter runnin alil earlier than i expected due to the stank. but im going to give them a good veg in the 3 gal pots then top and flip the lights.

R

Radio_Dread

will top sometime this weekend im thinkin, they are streching alil under the MH which is good but they are almost at the size i am aiming for 12"-14". they will be topped and they flipped to flower shortly there after. the growth from these guys are phenominal. and i dont want them to get too big as space will be an issue. so sim going the even canopy root im thinkin and so a small SOG. whatever i choose to do you can rest easy knowing they will be in great hands OGR alot of TLC. i have past posts of runs on this site you can check. mostly RDWC but this round im going will organic soil and organic nutes. the white cough is loving the earth juice. fast veg growth.

B

barneyfife

i have some kksc/aliens on the way wonder how close theyll be? will be interesting to see.

R

Radio_Dread

yeah def yo. feel free to post pics to compare on this thread if you want. its all good.

AND alil UPDATE: i topped all plants this morning (the end of the plants day) before the lights went out to help with any stress it may have caused. i will veg them like 3 more days or til june 1st then do the flip and put in my HPS light into the tent. The KKSC plants have great vigor and dank smell. the Jacks are bout the same vigor but with more of a spicier smell. its lookin like i will end up with 2 females out of the 3. which is great i need the space...ha. well i will post some pics in a day or so. they have gotten really big since they been under the 400w MH. much love and stay safe.

RD

R

Radio_Dread

i must say the KKSC x the white are all responding very well to being topped! they all seriously grew 1-2 inches over night. they will get flipped in 2 days. can not wait to get these ladies movin' they smell soooo good.

RD:sun2:

R

Radio_Dread

update da date da date da date date date

Well here are the ladies topped and in flower. 5 days of 12/12. One of the Jacks already shown its balls so it will come down tonight. the rest seem to be doing great. All the KKSC x the white are really strectchy, but im going for a little sog. enjoy:

DSC00788

bottom leaves will also be getting trimmed off here soon too. they are doing great with a pretty even canopy too which makes RD very happy lol. much love and stay safe out there.

RD:cool0041:

DSC00792

Latest posts

Top Bottom