Dreamnfox moves his grow indoors

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

After getting some great light recommendations i am ready for my first indoor grow. I have been growing outdoor for about 20years now but want to give this a shot.
Equipment
2x4x84"
Hgl 600w with dimmer
Vivosun with carbon filter
Crappy humidifier, will upgrade as needed.
I am using 2 15gallon fabric pots, 1 bag of ocean forest each. 2 cups of biolive and 1 cup of neem seed meal added. I know this is probably overkill but it has worked wonders outdoor. Plus i will be reusing my soil.
I started my seeds, Hercules from a Colorado seed company, in solo cups with 1 cup organic seed starter plus 1 cup perlite. I am keeping my light high for now and dimmed to just below half way. Temp is just below 80f and humidity is between 55-60. I am already watering my soil with a light dose of Zeus Juice 1/2tsb per gallon and SLF-100 1tbs per gallon to have a healthy microbe and enzymes level when i transplant. I will be using the scrog method and will add the screen when ready. This will be an organic grow, mostly. I use most of the Nectar of the Gods line with dry, time released root organics mixed in. I will update when the seeds pop. Looking forward to trying new things. Any recommendations greatly appreciated 😁

Dreamnfox moves his grow indoors
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You're gonna need a dehumidifier, I only used a humidifier my first grow or two, humidifier isn't necessary unless you live in a super dry climate.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

When plants flower they put off moisture especially in the dark. Without a dehumidifier you are most likely gonna get bud rot.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

When plants flower they put off moisture especially in the dark. Without a dehumidifier you are most likely gonna get bud rot.
I will most likely shut it off when the plants start producing their oen humidity

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Both seeds have now popped, larger one popped second day, the second one took 8 days.
Increasing my light by sbout 1k lums per day. They are 15k lums at plant height right now

20201218 092030
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Things are moving, topped the first one already the second one is a little behind still. Been giving them a litte Gaias Mana and Slf-100. Couple little spots on the first one but i think that was because the soil was still a little hot. Definitely going to use the jiffy pellets for the next batch of seeds.

20201221 183232
20201221 183238
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Started training the first one and just topped the second one. I am struggling with temp and humidity. To keep my temps down i have the fan on high in the tent and a window open in the room. This is giving me a temp between 79-82f but my humidity is between 36-42. I have a humidifier running in the tent but it barely helps. Everything looks good, how worried should i be about the humidity levels.

20201228 182052
20201228 182056
20201228 182233
Billymgb

Billymgb

Hello Dreamfox, Welcome indoors I have just started growing myself. Why I'm chiming in is because your grow looks almost just like mine. I am growing some blueberry sherbet autos And I topped one Oh by the way they popped dec 10 anyways and lst the other , actually am growing 3 the 3rd one I left alone . This place is great. Lots of help anytime.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Hello Dreamfox, Welcome indoors I have just started growing myself. Why I'm chiming in is because your grow looks almost just like mine. I am growing some blueberry sherbet autos And I topped one Oh by the way they popped dec 10 anyways and lst the other , actually am growing 3 the 3rd one I left alone . This place is great. Lots of help anytime.
Thanks man, these are Hercules from Colorado seed company, Hawaiin Urkle x Gupta Kush. It says it gets up to 29% thc. Never had the strain before so really excited to try it. Thanks for checking out my grow😁

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Little over 30days old and super bushy. The branches are super think, sharpie for scale. Its not tall, only about 10 inchs tall at this point. I am thinking about flipping it in 1 week. Anyone have thoughts on that. I am assuming it will finally stretch when i flip it. I am not looking for trees and it pretty much covers the whole 15gallon pot. Any guess on a yield for flipping this small?

20210111 084519
20210111 084636
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

The flower stretch might open her up more but otherwise if it's still thick with leaves you might wanna entertain the idea of taking a few big leaves here and there to open up for air flow. Leaves stack and sweat on each other creating micro climates which are likely areas for mildew to take over

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

The flower stretch might open her up more but otherwise if it's still thick with leaves you might wanna entertain the idea of taking a few big leaves here and there to open up for air flow. Leaves stack and sweat on each other creating micro climates which are likely areas for mildew to take over
I was thinking the same. I took off about 20 large fan leaves 8 days ago but it filled back in fast. I think i read 10 days into flower is a good time to prune

Last edited:
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

From my understanding you can remove leaves up to day 21 of flower but anything AFTER that may have chance to diminish yield a bit. One key is to do it in one sitting and give them time to recover before clipping again. Personally I have been schwazzing mine and that entails 100% of long stem leaves being removed at day 0 and day 21 of flower but with a proper feeding at the time of the defol. Even if it seems extreme it's still somethin that can be modified to a person's liking given that timing and nutrition is right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom