Dreamnfox with new Spider Farmer Tent

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Starting another run. Thank you #spiderfarmer for the tent. I won it on a contest here. This will be double the space i had previously. It was very easy to set up. Took about 20 min total. The fabric feels more heavy duty then my last one. Zippers feel real meaty. I really like the flaps covering the zippers.

Dreamnfox with new spider farmer tent
Dreamnfox with new spider farmer tent 2
Dreamnfox with new spider farmer tent 3
Dreamnfox with new spider farmer tent 4
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

The new tent is double the space. Will be using my HGL 600R again. I love this light. Using 5 gallon grow bags. I mixed 3 gallons recycled nectar #4 with 1 gallon roots lush. Added 6 cups biochar, 2 cups roots grow powder, 1 cup bone meal, 1 cup fish bone meal. Watered 1/2 gallon each witj 1/2tsp recharge, 10ml zeus juice and 10 Aphrodities ext. The soil will cook till its time to transplant.
Seeds
2 fems Ass Stomper, its a Oregon diesel x Blue widow
5 reg Peacemaker from my friend Erik
3 reg TK x GCC from @Trustfall
Currently soaking the seeds in distilled water with fulp. They will go into jiffy starters next.

20220402 100933
20220401 124526
20220401 122435
20220401 122430
20220402 141107
20220401 124526
20220401 122435
20220401 122430
20220402 100933
20220402 141107
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The new tent is double the space. Will be using my HGL 600R again. I love this light. Using 5 gallon grow bags. I mixed 3 gallons recycled nectar #4 with 1 gallon roots lush. Added 6 cups biochar, 2 cups roots grow powder, 1 cup bone meal, 1 cup fish bone meal. Watered 1/2 gallon each witj 1/2tsp recharge, 10ml zeus juice and 10 Aphrodities ext. The soil will cook till its time to transplant.
Seeds
Currently soaking the seeds in distilled water with fulp. They will go into jiffy starters next.
Are you just going for 1 female dreamnfox on the tk cross?if your starting them in cups I’d double up then cull the males.
also is that the old peacemaker strain? Great white 🦈 ?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Starting another run. Thank you #spiderfarmer for the tent. I won it on a contest here. This will be double the space i had previously. It was very easy to set up. Took about 20 min total. The fabric feels more heavy duty then my last one. Zippers feel real meaty. I really like the flaps covering the zippers.
That tent looks solid. Nice one. Bet no light leaks.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Seeds
Can't wait to see this one. So I was ordering and got all my nutes coming. Can't decide on soil. How do you feel about 4 shot? Should i just use #4 with the Roman? Also has to be compatible with eon.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Can't wait to see this one. So I was ordering and got all my nutes coming. Can't decide on soil. How do you feel about 4 shot? Should i just use #4 with the Roman? Also has to be compatible with eon.
I haven't run 4 shot. They dont carry it here.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here is the reply from my buddy
No. Peacemaker from Altitude Farms. JBeezy's Billy Idle , which is (Animal Mints x Triangle Kush), and then back crossed to Triangle Kush.
Ahhh man that was an awesome strain was hoping to hear it was the 🦈. Mainly because it was a buddy’s who passed away favorite.🙂

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here is the reply from my buddy
No. Peacemaker from Altitude Farms. JBeezy's Billy Idle , which is (Animal Mints x Triangle Kush), and then back crossed to Triangle Kush.
2 bomb ass strains I've had recently!!! Can't wait to see what their offspring looks like!!!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Here are the seedlings today. I ended up with 4 Peacemakers, 1 doesn't look to hot though. 1 Ass Stomper, 1 TK x GCC and 2 Fritter Cookies. The Fritter Cookies were given to me by Greenpoint Seeds. The other soil is still cooking in my main tent.

20220421 081255
20220421 081301
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here are the seedlings today. I ended up with 4 Peacemakers, 1 doesn't look to hot though. 1 Ass Stomper, 1 TK x GCC and 2 Fritter Cookies. The Fritter Cookies were given to me by Greenpoint Seeds. The other soil is still cooking in my main tent.
Nice looks like you have alot going on. I want to do something similar and do like 8 plants 4 different strains. What style of growing do you use. Probably have to do sog and short veg times.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

5 of these are reg and 3 are fems, so the hope is 5 females total. I tend to keep my veg times pretty short. When they go into the final pot i will give them a week or so to get established then flip them. This new tent is twice the space i am used to. I ran 5 plants in my small tent once. It worked but it was alot of shuffling pots when it was time to water

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Hey man I got a question real quick, so I just bought a bag of #4 soil from the grow shop and the guy said that they wrap the skids and don't perforate the plastic so sometimes the pH of the soil is high when he gets it. Before I start I'm gonna do a slurry on the soil if it's high (say 8.2) what would be the best way to bring it down? I was thinking a Gaia flush or 2 with a low ph, I like It in the low 6's but wouldn't that large ph swing hurt the beneficial stuff or will that not matter since I'm using Bigfoot and Dr root right away?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I was told that just water it for abour 2 weeks before using it, then slurry. It needs water to get moving. Also, i would not bring the ph down that low. I would shoot for 7, that way you can feed in veg between 6.1-6.3. Nectar feeds always cause the soil ph to drop, especially in flower

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was told that just water it for abour 2 weeks before using it, then slurry. It needs water to get moving. Also, i would not bring the ph down that low. I would shoot for 7, that way you can feed in veg between 6.1-6.3. Nectar feeds always cause the soil ph to drop, especially in flower
Okay. I haven't even did a slurry on it yet when I get ready to get started up I'll do a slurry and see where I'm at. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with all this new space LOL

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I wanted to ask you, how is the bud from the Eon grow? It looked 🔥. I got my sample pack and was gonna do 1 plant all Eon next to my nectar plants not sure if I use the ez teas with it also.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I wanted to ask you, how is the bud from the Eon grow? It looked 🔥. I got my sample pack and was gonna do 1 plant all Eon next to my nectar plants not sure if I use the ez teas with it also.
That was another guy on that thread. I am a Nectar with some dry amendments guy😁

Top Bottom