Dreamnfox with new Spider Farmer Tent

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

That was another guy on that thread. I am a Nectar with some dry amendments guy😁
Oh yeah shit my bad. Maybe it was fishbuds I can't find the conversation oh well. But ya Nectars my main forsure, along with cultured biologix, microbe life, and slf 100. = 🔥

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Moved everything into the new tent. Topped everything today. I few are adjusting to light a little slower. Had the light up a little too high the first day. They will most likely go into the big pots this weekend

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Everything is coming along well. Gave then from earthworm castings, one shot and a light feed. Everyone greened right

Everything is coming along well. Gave then from earthworm castings, one shot and a light feed. Everyone greened right up
I've been using fb Dr root for the first few waterings. Probably some one shot and a feed here soon. It's nice we kinda started our plants at the same time, well you're a little ahead, but it will be nice to have someone using the same things I am and have plants the same age to bounce info back and forth with. Anyways looking good so far. Also how are you liking that pulse monitor you won. I gotta get something exactly like that. I hate leaving my grow unattended it'll be nice for all of the info to go to my phone. Last grow i had a wifi camera in my tent hooked up to my phone and pointed at add a thermometer hygrometer LOL

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I've been using fb Dr root for the first few waterings. Probably some one shot and a feed here soon. It's nice we kinda started our plants at the same time, well you're a little ahead, but it will be nice to have someone using the same things I am and have plants the same age to bounce info back and forth with. Anyways looking good so far. Also how are you liking that pulse monitor you won. I gotta get something exactly like that. I hate leaving my grow unattended it'll be nice for all of the info to go to my phone. Last grow i had a wifi camera in my tent hooked up to my phone and pointed at add a thermometer hygrometer LOL
I am loving the pulse pro. It turns out the humidity monitor on my infinity fan was way off, by almost 10. It is really helping me dial in vpd. the co2 monitor will be nice when i try out the exhale bags. Do you have a new grow diary for this round?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I am loving the pulse pro. It turns out the humidity monitor on my infinity fan was way off, by almost 10. It is really helping me dial in vpd. the co2 monitor will be nice when i try out the exhale bags. Do you have a new grow diary for this round?
Yup, not much going on. They're in cups in my tent under my ts1000. Waiting on some new ac infinity grow bags with the holes for lst. I'm going to set up as I go and as they grow. Still looking around trying to figure out what light I want to get I might just get the same one I'm getting frustrated with all the options LOL.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Moved everything into the new tent. Topped everything today. I few are adjusting to light a little slower. Had the light up a little too high the first day. They will most likely go into the big pots this weekend
Lookin good. How long long are you planning to veg?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Lookin good. How long long are you planning to veg?
No set plan, they are going into the final pots this weekend. Probably 1-2 weeks before they flip. They lower branches were stsrting before i topped them. I think they will really take off in the new pots. Roots are already coming out the bottom of the cups

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Final pots
1 tbps of 1shot and mykos, 2tblps of earthworm castings in hole
Watered with 15ml gaia, 5ml althena, 15 root dip, 1/2gallon for each pot
Roots were looking good.
@Trustfall , the tk x gcc is looking real nice. Cant wait to plant more of them

20220506 112228
20220506 112226
20220506 112223
20220506 112221
20220506 102833
20220506 102744
20220506 102742
PulsePeet

PulsePeet

Supporter
I've heard some similar things about the RH sensor on the infinity fans before. Glad to hear you're liking it!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Everything is moving along. A friend dropped off a large plant, that will most likely go outside in time, headbanger haze. This pulse pro is make vpd very easy. It allows you to set the temp difference between air and leaf. They got a foliar and root drench of root dip, microbe life

20220512 180038
20220512 180043
20220512 180057
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Everything is moving along. A friend dropped off a large plant, that will most likely go outside in time, headbanger haze. This pulse pro is make vpd very easy. It allows you to set the temp difference between air and leaf. They got a foliar and root drench of root dip, microbe life
Aahh!! I see you Inherited a plant also, I wanted to ask, on tea days what's your process? Do you use distilled or tap? Last run I used aerated tap and ph'd it before adding microbes.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Starting my autos for outdoor. Soaking them in distilled water with a little Zeus juice. Running Zkittles, OG Kusk x Mandarin and Green Poison, thank you @Poekie . Staring 3 of each. Hoping to get 2 rounds in this summer but we will see.
Nice. I messed that zkittles auto I had up tied it down and watered it with photo plus and I came back later It was broken in half. But I have more interested to see how it comes out

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I don't know how you do it all at the same time that's a full-time job for sure. Big photos, little photos, autos, indoors, Outdoors. How do you keep track my mind is boggled thinking about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom