Dreamnfox with new Spider Farmer Tent

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 23 of flower.
Very happy with how everything is looking. The blumates are working great. I hit a few bottom branches of ass stomper and fritter cookies with the male ass stomper pollen. I hit the 2 tk crosses with Peacemaker pollen.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

@Aqua Man , if my vpd is in range and my co2 is around 800 what range would you jave your pffd, its 900 right now, dli says 39. Thinking i can turn the light up more, i think its at 60% right now, hgl 600r is the light

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Lots of outdoor work today. Mostly done setting up hoop house, I don't put the cover on till i am worried about buds getting damaged. I have 2 more clones to add when they get a little bigger. They seedlings are now in the greenhouse. They will stay in the small pots till the are sexed. Then 15-20 gallon pots for the females. Very excited for @Trustfall stuff. I will have 3 of his tk x ggc. I have a bunch of seedlings of his too. The af x wc is growing very fast. The pc x cm os right behind it though. I am using a blend of coco and roots original. Added ewc, biochar and 1 shot. Watered in with recharge. They should take off
Looks delicious

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Looking good man. We started at the same time and you vegged your plants a lot longer than mine and mine got huge. You're going to have a lot of very good bud.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I've heard people diss Greenpoint lately but I don't know why. I'm happy you directed me there, my purple cake and purple crunch are exactly what I wanted. They ended up being the tallest plants in the room though and they're Indica dominant weird. Anyways I want to see how those Fritter cookies turn out.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I've heard people diss Greenpoint lately but I don't know why. I'm happy you directed me there, my purple cake and purple crunch are exactly what I wanted. They ended up being the tallest plants in the room though and they're Indica dominant weird. Anyways I want to see how those Fritter cookies turn out.
So far i am very happy with them. Plus they are super affordable as far as seeds go

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man , if my vpd is in range and my co2 is around 800 what range would you jave your pffd, its 900 right now, dli says 39. Thinking i can turn the light up more, i think its at 60% right now, hgl 600r is the light
Go by the plants but if you all dialed in you can probably slowly ramo up close to 1200 depending on genetics. Thats pushing pretty dam hard

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Go by the plants but if you all dialed in you can probably slowly ramo up close to 1200 depending on genetics. Thats pushing pretty dam hard
Thank you, i worked it up slowly since this post. Its sitting at around 1100 right now. No issues noted

Top Bottom