Dreams

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joeca1i

joeca1i

Just had a dream 5 am.This dream was about a Earthquake,big, felt to be about 1 min. long,maybe longer(dreamworldtime).Heres the dumb part,I was in a house with a few kardasian's,(wtf is that all about).It hit in the hills I think,cause I was looking at downtown la.This dream felt to real,so had to give a heads up.The weird part was that,all the furniture in the house was sliding down,and the house was on a 45 degree angle.Guess that would happen to stuff,if the house tilts on that angle.Did'nt know this,but just seen that one old guy,is predicting the end of the world today.I don't think it was the end,since I was looking for a phone in the dream,to make sure fam was ok,after the earthquake.Did'nt know this either,but this just happend a few days ago http://www.space.com/13302-doomsday-comet-elenin-pieces-earth-flyby.html

A

AliasAO

So apparently before bed you watched a Kardashins episode, Im assuming you also saw the news regarding multiple earthquakes in the bay area.

You then went to sleep and your sub consciousness did the rest .. haha

joeca1i

joeca1i

did'nt know there was recent quakes in the bay.Only watch that dumb show,if I'm over a gf house,and it happends to be on.Anyways,the main part was that the house was tilted on a 45 degree angle,and furniture was sliding downwards..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Crazy dream.. I've had dreams about Kim's big Ass many times

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

From a Professional Mental Wellness standpoint oftentimes Dreams can be Misunderstood in remembering the fine details .

Take fer example , Possibly those Multiple Violent Earth Shaking Tremors were in Fact Earth Shaking Multiple Orgasms .

I've seen it a time er three in the treatment of TV skanks & or Bimbos with dream Dysfunctions . I'm guessing the Hill part in yer dream was You runnin fer them hills with those kardashian Bimbettes chasing ya .

Remember , Dreams are Good as long as they have a Happy Ending ,,,

joeca1i

joeca1i

joeca1i

joeca1i

just seen this vid...So I guess some weird shit is happening on 119

sky high

sky high

Does anyone else here NOT dream anymore? THC seems to wipe them completely away...or makes me forget them...one or the other.

s h

joeca1i

joeca1i

heres what I got from another weird dream..Vannuys,broken bridge,empty circus tents,next to military building(seen a lady go in with a uniform and beret).a few people selling fruit on the street,1 bowl of mixed fruit for $100..To bad we only remeber small bits of our dreams.....

fractal

fractal

My whole life has been a series of strange dreams, some of them were not dreams I thing. My ability to have these dreams, and other things I have done that borderline on psychic and intuitive were what got me the attention of my ex gf and her band of wiccans. They used me as an oracle in some very strange rituals which i mention only because the rituals were focused on predicting earthquakes. During the last ritual I remembered some of it and i think I saw a massive earthquake hit southern california. I was standing in the inland valley of socal and everything shook, the water rushed inland at least a hundred miles and the valley was flooded. I think california is going to get hit by a record setting quake in our lifetimes that changes the map.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

My buddy gave me some nugs he grew from gifted clones(supposedly grape god),the weed is okay,tastes good but not overly strong,but if you smoke it before bed it makes you dream your ass off.we both commented on it to each other so i gave a bud to my son to try it without telling him anything and he dreamed his ass off all night to,weird shit because i rarely dream at all.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Try this,wake up early in the morn,do something,lay back down..Read a book(sacredbook)story..Go back to sleep..Make sure the rooms quiet...In the middle of you being slightly awake,and going to sleep again,"strangeness occurs".Anyways,I'm sure I heard a womens voice say my name(in my ear).The strange thing is she said my full first name,But most everyone calls me joe..Other things that can occur,are lucid dreams,where your aware that your dreaming..

Top Bottom