Dreamstar 91

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Dreamstar x (Chemdog 91 x Roadkill skunk)

I believe dreamstar is blue dream x stardog. If I'm wrong I know someone will correct me :)

Got 10 seeds and all sprouted tails after just 14 hours in water. Unfortunately 1 never made it above ground. Shame.
Dreamstar 91

Sown into 50/50 roots organics and light warrior. Two weeks later...
Dreamstar 91 2

The plant dead center is a freak of some sort. She pushed out 3 blade leaf sets for the first set of true leaves, and they have a very ragged and deeply jagged pattern, atypical and rather non-uniform leaf pattern. I'll take better photos with a real camera when I transplant them to show what I mean.

Cheers to Franchise Genetics for the good work and thank you @obsoul33t for spreading the seeds my way.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dreamstar x (Chemdog 91 x Roadkill skunk)

I believe dreamstar is blue dream x stardog. If I'm wrong I know someone will correct me :)

Got 10 seeds and all sprouted tails after just 14 hours in water. Unfortunately 1 never made it above ground. Shame.
View attachment 432841

Sown into 50/50 roots organics and light warrior. Two weeks later...
View attachment 432842

The plant dead center is a freak of some sort. She pushed out 3 blade leaf sets for the first set of true leaves, and they have a very ragged and deeply jagged pattern, atypical and rather non-uniform leaf pattern. I'll take better photos with a real camera when I transplant them to show what I mean.

Cheers to Franchise Genetics for the good work and thank you @obsoul33t for spreading the seeds my way.
Lookin nice & healthy good luck with these. .

The bottom rite side 2 look like my TK Killers with the thick leafs.. maybe the thick leafs r stardog?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lookin nice & healthy good luck with these. .

The bottom rite side 2 look like my TK Killers with the thick leafs.. maybe the thick leafs r stardog?
Thanks for watching @MakinGoo ... I hope you're right, I'd be glad to see some stardog expressions from these. Every stardog I have seen has been top notch! Take care!

That sounds like a crazy cross. Dope shit for sure.
Yes indeed! I'm excited to see the expressions hidden within this cross, loads of potential considering parental stock. Be easy and thanks for commenting.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@Prime C thanks for watching!

@Funk Monk - that is shitty! I'm particularly excited for the Willie Nelson f2 gen he shared, sativa heaven!!

Ive got Front row Too! :) They look great so far!

I wonder if those are the same as the Dream Killer that He gave me..
mine didn't have the 91..just said dream killer
Could be you're right- my pack said the same... I seem to remember seeing it labeled with the 91 by Obs somewhere. Surely, if I mislabeled it I will remedy the situation for better clarity. Take care @caregiverken!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Was looking into this a little and gonna guess I have dreamstar 91 so I changed the title appropriately. If it becomes clear they are dreamkiller once they flower and expressions show, then I can fix the title later.

waayne

waayne

Good luck @NaturalTherapy
I bet there's some mighty impressive phenos in those beans;)

I just harvested some Franchise Genetics Game Changer x Natural Born Killer pheno's today.
They were very impressive phenos while growing,especially the pheno that smells like Juicy Fruit gum,and one of the mango/apple phenos

I'm looking forward to seeing what you find in these,as I have a couple of packs of these in the fridge.....

Best of luck pheno hunting!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Good luck @NaturalTherapy
I bet there's some mighty impressive phenos in those beans;)

I just harvested some Franchise Genetics Game Changer x Natural Born Killer pheno's today.
They were very impressive phenos while growing,especially the pheno that smells like Juicy Fruit gum,and one of the mango/apple phenos

I'm looking forward to seeing what you find in these,as I have a couple of packs of these in the fridge.....

Best of luck pheno hunting!

Man those aromas you describe sound pretty delectable- though I've kind of been partial to the offensive aromas/flavors lately, so hopefully the fruit scents are complimented by some garbage or other repugnant characteristics hahaha... Regardless, I always find new seeds exciting, and I've seen great things Obs' work for years now so I'm definitely looking forward to giving these seeds the royal treatment.

Thanks for the good vibes @waayne, @usstoner, @neverbreak and @Frostynugman

waayne

waayne

Man those aromas you describe sound pretty delectable- though I've kind of been partial to the offensive aromas/flavors lately, so hopefully the fruit scents are complimented by some garbage or other repugnant characteristics hahaha... Regardless, I always find new seeds exciting, and I've seen great things Obs' work for years now so I'm definitely looking forward to giving these seeds the royal treatment.

Thanks for the good vibes @waayne, @usstoner, @neverbreak and @Frostynugman
@NaturalTherapy those fruity aromas are counter balanced by plenty of dank StarDawg funk;)

Top Bottom