DrGreenthumb Iranian G13 outdoor

• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sherwood

Sherwood

Yes for mine, 3 to 4 weeks into flowering here. So end of september for me probly, I started all my plants very late in the season and all of them are 3 to 4 feet tall or so, I'm happy with the size and budding time frame so far.

Sherwood

Sherwood

They are blowing up now that's for sure. My outdoor Dr.Greenthumb Ghost OG plants are slower to bud but are busting out in size. The guy does sell some sick strains, and fo me, his seeds are easy growers, just waiting to see how dank things get. I have been feeding poop teas and some Molasses tea to get these babies top notch, looking forward to smoking and reporting.

socalval

socalval

OOOOOHWEEE SHE LOOKS SO STANKIN GOOD ! Im hitting up the doc for his irainianAFs1do you have any tips on veging his irainian ?

Sherwood

Sherwood

Not sure but I planted late outdoors, maybe that was a good thing.

greenjoe

greenjoe

What is the diff between the leafs....I had one pinkish one and the rest are all white....tight buds..very tight

Sherwood

Sherwood

Alright! Looking good greenjoe, get a close up of the bud ends.

greenjoe

greenjoe

bud shots

buds.....strange the hairs are whiter in the morning,then turn pinkish later in the day,then back to white in the morning..oh well no diff to me!

sorry for the not so focused pics
P.S. when you are about to smoke this stuff, start up the bbq first and get the steaks going....munchies like crazy
the high is nice and lasts a few hrs....and i had to smoke them early due to neighbors cutting down the privacy hedge....

DSC02844
DSC02845
DSC02846
DSC02847
Sherwood

Sherwood

I just fed my girls the Molases tea for the second time, man I want these as potent and healthy as possible. I want outdoor dank, not like last years half azz plants. I grew a ton and like only a few plants was bomb weed. This year every outdoor plant is bomb genetics, so I'm giving them everything I can to get the goods.

greenjoe

greenjoe

iranian g13

some pics...by the way i took down 2 yesterday and made BHO....

DSC02850
DSC02851
DSC02852
DSC02858
DSC02860
Sherwood

Sherwood

This weed is awesome! I just got high as hell off a couple small tokes of a imature piece that I dried. I can't believe how good it tastes too, radicle weed dudes, thank you DrGreenthumb for the righteus buds!

Sherwood

Sherwood

Hey man thanks! When should I pick these? I have a few that are exactely 8 weeks flowering, shoul I look for amber trichs?

Sherwood

Sherwood

We don't mold here, it's a dry dusty desert, but 2 weeks is a long time because winter is a commin'. But I'll do what I can, may need to put sheets over them at night now, it's getting cold now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom