Dried Shots - Alien Super Skunk, Tres Kush, and Stardawg

• Thread starter ClearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClearWater

Well once again, as the title suggests, I thought Id toss up a few dried nugg shots. There are 2 different phenos of Alien Super Skunks that I shot as well as 2 different Tres Kush phenos (#1 & #6). The Stardawg is Gritty's cut and this is like the last nugg I have of it as I just absofuckinglutely LOVE Stardawg. Shit is rock hard chem nuggets at their finest.

Tres Kush #1 then #6 - #6 Coulda gone a bit longer but I needed to use the tents amps for the main flower room. OH WELL, still got some pretty Dec-o nuggs

Img 0819 custom
Img 0820 custom
Img 0821 custom
Img 0822 custom
Img 0825 custom
Img 0826 custom
C

ClearWater

Next up we have some Alien Super Skunk, smells real nice but the potency isnt there IMO. I dont think Ill keep any of these ladies. Good day time bud I spose when you have stuff to do. I really never have a whole lotta shit to do that I cant be ripped outta my gord for tho so I prefer a stronger smoke is all. Im sure if I looked through phenos a bit harder I could find something that would suffice

#1 then #3

IMG 0827 Custom
IMG 0828 Custom
IMG 0829 Custom
IMG 0831 Custom
IMG 0832 Custom
IMG 0833 Custom
IMG 0834 Custom
C

ClearWater

My favorite - Stardawg, I could suck on this stuff all day, shits incredible

IMG 0836 Custom
IMG 0837 Custom
IMG 0838 Custom
waayne

waayne

Nice work hommie...
They all look super frosty
:passingjoint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Diggity Dank! Nice nug shots brah... :cool

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks pretty fuckin killer 2 me.. The tres Kush-the 1st 3 pics look super dank.. All I can say is WOW:confused0054: good job with the grow & the pics

E

Easyrasta

i could almost taste those
well actually ive got some stardawg in my bowl so i could really taste those last pics
peace
ez

Venom818

Venom818

everything looks dank,hows the stardawg smoke bro is she more indica or sativa

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

beautiful shots those look very nice,also wondering how that stardawg smokes/tastes/smells?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
All looks great man, I would partake... o yes! :)

C

ClearWater

beautiful shots those look very nice,also wondering how that stardawg smokes/tastes/smells?

I would say in her genetics shes more Sativa leaning but you wouldnt know by the smoke. The cut we have is a real heavy stone. Really hammers you in the face and if you smoke too much she will put you down, very potent. The smell is what I would call a burnt rubber/kinda meaty thing goin on, very Chemmy. Personally, shes up there amongst my favorite smokes, that and the White Master Kush as of lately. I would recommend anyone grow some Stardawg if you like Chem. IMO its Chem taken to the next level.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
CW, looking nice my friend! Wish I could pass one around with ya :cool0041:

true grit

true grit

shit that tres kush looks phenomenal bro. hows the smoke thus far?

I

ibTheMan

Stuff looks super good broski! Waht are the Taste's about?

C

ClearWater

shit that tres kush looks phenomenal bro. hows the smoke thus far?

Real nice dude. I kept the #6 pheno to give another run, in hindsight I shoulda kept the #1 as well. Super chemmy with a nice kush undertone to the 2 phenos Ive had. Would be nice to get something a lil more PK dom.

iBTheMan - The Tres Kushs are real chemmy with some kushy notes goin on. The Alien Super Skunks are real fruity/sweet smelling and tasting. Stardawg is chem all the way, burnt rubber smell, super potent weed. I love that shit

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

That's disappointing that the Alien SS's are not upto par potency wise. They sure are beautiful. Who's stock are they from? A couple breeders have made these now. Atleast F2's from Raskal's. I have a pack and have been real stoked to pop em. Hopefully find a gem in there. Mine are from that kool mo' fo' Garden of Dreams. His Aliendawg's are our doing outstanding!!! Great looking nuggets! Man you did a goodjob. The Chem family is the dankest out there.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I can't wait to get some alien, and chem oil in my dish! Farkin LOVE chems and OGs! Such a great smoke and stone!

Sexy looking nugs by the way. They look hella tasty!

E

ess2214

how long did those 'TK's take to finish up? got a few ladies going right now about 5 weeks into bloom..thanks

Top Bottom