Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Air scrubber is installed finally. This is a Gorilla Grow Shorty tent base. It comes with an extension for the frame and tent. I didn’t need the frame but the tent fabric helps it not be quite so obvious. Time for a batch of cooking oil!
IMG 1964

IMG 1965

IMG 1966

jj

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yeah back in the day I was a decent welder, certified and all that shit. Can’t run a bead save my ass these days
I retarded! I mean retired : ) I still want to have a CWI come to my house so I can get the papers on a 6G GTMAW root with filler on SS and 6010 root, hot pass with 7018 fill and cover(thick material). Not sure anywhere around here would require that. The SS could get used at the brewery near by. Oh yeah and I dont have a machine lol!! If I can ever get something that’ll work all that I would have them come up so I could test. I dont tell people I weld : ) tell them I know a welder then show them some dogshit off the internet hhahahahah!!!!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Home metal work changed when plasma came to us common folk. This little box right here, damn it man, fella can have fun. It’s just like when LED’s became a vial alternative. Shit changed

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Weekly
Cloner - 4 days cut. Fun to watch them continue to stretch first few days post cut.
IMG 1968

Veg - Oreoz/Okie. 3rd and final run for this gal. Can’t say a single thing negative about this line. She is a solid plant and a really good smoke. 👍 @Trustfall
View attachment 2178996

View attachment 2178995
Apple fritter/okie - day 14 flower, 24 days from flip so stretch should be about over. Intermodal are tightening up so it’s a sit and wait for 6 weeks.
View attachment 2178996

P4/okie - she could have come down already but she’s packing on weight right now. I’ve never pulled 2 from a single plant, might never, but this gal is gonna get me close

IMG 1971

IMG 1973

IMG 1974

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Rainy day here in my little corner of the world and I ran into an old aquatint, Boitritus. AKA Bud Rot.
In my greedy quest for weight I just about lost it all. If you’ve never experienced it, the shit is fast. Waits until the last minute and bam, ever cola looks like cotton candy with puke for a center core. One way to stop it, dry the buds. Infected is tossed everything else in the drier, so far just one little branch but I knew what might be there. Pic dump, beauty of a plant, Project4516/okie

IMG 1984

IMG 1983

IMG 1982

IMG 1981

IMG 1980

IMG 1979

IMG 1978

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I’m in the path that storm took over the weekend, tornado’s and destruction so I’m very thankful for a safe family. That being said, my clones took it hard🙁

Should get enough to pull through but a few aren’t doing so well

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Maiden voyage for the processor. First run is a qp of Chemdog #4/Okie to decarb. This is a high terrine strain, hell even I can smell this one when it’s not cooking. DECARBING brings out all those flavors and then some

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
First run the processor, here on out her name is Shorty, passed with flying colors and zero smell. I have stoner moments on a regular, it’s rare one of em plays out, really rare. Shorty is the exception to the rule. Shorty Rocks

IMG 1990

IMG 1992
IMG 1991

jj

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
First run the processor, here on out her name is Shorty, passed with flying colors and zero smell. I have stoner moments on a regular, it’s rare one of em plays out, really rare. Shorty is the exception to the rule. Shorty Rocks

View attachment 2182663

View attachment 2182664View attachment 2182665

jj
I feel like my whole journey this far has been one big stoner moment! I totally get that feeling of something working out for you the way you envisioned it!! Very exciting! Glad it worked out for you😍

Top Bottom