drip clean and microbial life?

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

Will drip clean kill evrything/anything?

Its straight chems..but does anybody know if drip clean is harmful?

My gut says yes, but I ate leftovers...so maybe its that.:animbong:

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

you can use sea green, an organic product for the same thing, look up primordial solutions sea green

it breaks down insoluble salts and other waste into food for your bennies

while your at the site look at root bloom too, i should add that i have only used it for a small period of time,and I dont know a lot about its possible interactions with other additives or ferts or amendments . . . .only that it was recommended by another grower who does very well with the product

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

good topic question...

i too have been wandering about this.

Does anyone have any evidence that would suggest it does inhibit beneficial Bacteria and Fungus?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I used it on my last run with the thinking that there is so little in use. . .final product was great. I running super soil now so no longer using it. I am interest in sea green.

outwest

phenotyper

phenotyper

I have been using it in all of my organic soil/coco with EM1 and Caps beneficials. Just finished 3 plants that got hit with a lot of it, and they were super high yielding and frosty. So this isn't conclusive, because I could have been killing and replenishing the microbes. But good question.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I have no proof either way, but H&G has you use it with the recommendation of also using a product like a great white as well. That would make me think that they feel that is has no negative impact on the microculture in your rhizosphere.

-TF

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

I've not personally used it, but am always hesitant using chems without first knowing more about them.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I have been using it in all of my organic soil/coco with EM1 and Caps beneficials. Just finished 3 plants that got hit with a lot of it, and they were super high yielding and frosty. So this isn't conclusive, because I could have been killing and replenishing the microbes. But good question.

Are you doing organic coco? I'd be interested if you have a link to a full explanation of all the aspects.

P.S. The pic in your avatar is amazing.

B

Burned Haze

Organics and beneficially midway . Use at .1? (1/4 s)

I used it from get go but never midway ?

H

hydrodreams

Very old thread....But I couldn't find a final answer of this question anywhere in the net....I even contacted House and Garden, but they only gave me an evasive answer with a promise to come back to me, but they never did.

So does anybody know by now if drip clean from house and garden hurts beneficial bacteria and/or other microbial life?

Top Bottom