Drip clean for flush?

• Thread starter Fredix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fredix

Should I use drip clean the last 2 weeks during flushing?

I bought it in the growshop as a flushing
agent, but after researching, it supposed to be used with the feed program

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It is a good flushing agent but it does have a little potassium silicate in there I think but thats all good in a low dilution

F

Fredix

Thanks Texas Kid!

I will be using it for 1 week then the last week only distilled water.
I'm running an aeroponic system, how often do I have the change the water when using drip clean?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
ive used it a few times during flush, didnt notice the ec runoff flush any faster vs not using it. but then again i use drip clean throughout entire grow.

confu

F

Fredix

ive used it a few times during flush, didnt notice the ec runoff flush any faster vs not using it. but then again i use drip clean throughout entire grow.

confu
Thanks.. Do you use it in soil or hydro?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Great! And how do you use it during flushing? Just add .4ml/gal in water? For how many days?

Many thanks!!

Yea, ive even went 1 ml per gal during flush atleast 10 days.
Confu

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

dont use drip clean for your flush unless u have been using it whole run/

I think drip clean has more p and k than the label implys, so another reason not to use it in flush. (house and garden understates their nutrient strengths 10X..)

Spill some drip clean on something and let it dry..if you still want to put it in your plants at end of cycle after you see what is formed, have fun with that haha to each their own.,\

also dont think drip clean has any potassium silicate in it...

drip clean sucks, used it for YEARS, dropped it, now have better healthier growth fwiw.. I wouldnt use it unless running h&g through drippers in a situation where you get good runoff each watering

my 2centz take it how u want

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

I'm currently having nute lock due to salt build ups on my girls. Currently using promix hp mychrorizae. Week 6 into flower. What are some of your preferred ways of flushing?

dont use drip clean for your flush unless u have been using it whole run/

I think drip clean has more p and k than the label implys, so another reason not to use it in flush. (house and garden understates their nutrient strengths 10X..)

Spill some drip clean on something and let it dry..if you still want to put it in your plants at end of cycle after you see what is formed, have fun with that haha to each their own.,\

also dont think drip clean has any potassium silicate in it...

drip clean sucks, used it for YEARS, dropped it, now have better healthier growth fwiw.. I wouldnt use it unless running h&g through drippers in a situation where you get good runoff each watering

my 2centz take it how u want

Lowman

Lowman

I'm currently having nute lock due to salt build ups on my girls. Currently using promix hp mychrorizae. Week 6 into flower. What are some of your preferred ways of flushing?
I wold bet your lime has run out...and your PH is diving down in the root zone. Common problem in peat based mixes. Flushing peat is as easy as it gets...a simple flush would clear the root zone without much effort. Look into some dolomite lime after the flush to get you to the end.

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

I wold bet your lime has run out...and your PH is diving down in the root zone. Common problem in peat based mixes. Flushing peat is as easy as it gets...a simple flush would clear the root zone without much effort. Look into some dolomite lime after the flush to get you to the end.

Great thanks! First harvest using the promix, looking into dolomite / lime ammendments now

Top Bottom