Driver and strip questions help

• Thread starter Dano13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dano13

So I have couple old drivers from maxisun pb4000 I was wondering if I could use them to build a strip light they are Chinese ones sosen model SS-200VA-56 no letter after 56 so no dimmer but output is 22-56v 2.8-5.6A max 60v was thinking f series gen 3 SI-B8VZ91B20WW how many or anyone recommend different or better option I was just seeing if I could use the drivers first if not probably go different f series any help or suggestions be great thank you for stopping to read

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

So I have couple old drivers from maxisun pb4000 I was wondering if I could use them to build a strip light they are Chinese ones sosen model SS-200VA-56 no letter after 56 so no dimmer but output is 22-56v 2.8-5.6A max 60v was thinking f series gen 3 SI-B8VZ91B20WW how many or anyone recommend different or better option I was just seeing if I could use the drivers first if not probably go different f series any help or suggestions be great thank you for stopping to read
Don’t know the specs or quality but I don’t see why not as long as you’re not over driving the light.

Do searches on the driver and/or light you want to add. See what they can handle or what others have done.

If YouTube is a source make sure you triple check he’s not an idiot before using advice! 😝

Sorry it’s not much help but it’s a very specific thing you’re asking. Hope this bump helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom