Driving and smoking weed

• Thread starter Smallzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, his was alcohol.

There ya go. Now go and find us an instance where someone did this because they were high as fuck. Seriously.
Also while driving our RV I will go make a quick chicken salad sandwich as long as you got about 1 mile of straightaway with cruise control set your fine....

Damn, man..! I have to use a bungee cord to keep it goin' straight. Guess we need to have the alignment checked on the Little Travel Trailer That Could.
lol..C-man drives pretty damn good stoned.

OTOH I have never seen a person drive good drunk as a skunk. ( boozed up). Alcohol and weed aren't the same.

I tried driving on acid once. It was fun for about 10 minutes then I had to pull over. Only because I couldn't recognize the colors of the traffic lights.

Personally I'd rather limit travel to horses, mules, bicycles and some rickshaws. ;) People travel too far, too much these days. It's dirty and not needed. and costly. Work at home, stay with your family, raise your kids at home. If you want to visit your buds or hit a watering hole jump on horseback.

Got somethin' for ya. :D They didn't list two standard options that come with this particular model of 4x4--the autopilot and ejection seat.

Mule 4x4

souf69

souf69

My famous quote of the day, and please do put it in quotations, as it is mine.
" I B stay high " souf69

squiggly

squiggly

Now as far as the legal thing goes and DUI-D? It won't matter much as THC stays in the blood for months. Stoned or not, if you get in a auto wreck or get pulled over and get tested you're guilty (in the eyes of the law).

Researchers have recently developed a breathalyzer for MJ.

fractal

fractal

What was smallz expecting posting this thread here? I don't get it.

J

Jalisco Kid

What was smallz expecting posting this thread here? I don't get it.
I do not know why he would start something like that here. It's like putting up mirrors in chocolate shops. We really do not need/want to see ourselves as we really are. I guess I should start by saying hi my name is Jalisco Kid and I am a marijuanero,yet worse I am a 40 year marijuano tambien. I have been smoke free for 3 hours.
It amazes me how much addicts deny things about themselves. There have been many nights I just drove around the corner from where I was blazing and slept it off. I know I am high and should not drive. If that concept bothers you, I believe you have questions that needs answered.
I will burn until I die, not proud just a fact. I realized the habit could have done some serious damage. My work took me to some funky states. But I accepted this risk for a while. I then realized I am an addict why not move to a nice tropical beach where I can afford my habit and surf. win win for me. JK

vaporedout

vaporedout

road trips.... a must
lunch breaks... a must (a quick drive around the block, ive got a perfect bong for the car, and it helps keep the smell off my clothes)
short trips... smoke first, drive second

and now we have vape pens...... which means more wax on the road.... whoooaaaa, slippery...... we just used the vape pen in the movies last night..... so great!! the one thing i wont do is STRONG edibles and drive. my tolerance makes it hard for me (and probably my weak weed :) ) to get that ripped outta my mind, but my edibles will get me. i didnt watch the videos but was it the one where the girl shows up high then smokes a gram and a half then drives?? if so, her tolerance isnt that high and she was passing their tests so they decided they were gonna up the ante.

i still love butters!!! "ohhh butters, what are you doing......."

fractal

fractal

Does the Farm hivemind agree that cannabis "addiction" is more on par with coffee consumption and nothing like alcohol, or hard drugs? That's what I think it is closest to. You can call me a cannabis addict but I'm also a coffee addict and the caffeine has caused me to lose my cool, destroyed my stomach to where I only eat once a day at most, and affected my work performance from not sleeping. With cannabis the only real problems it ever caused were spending cash on plant matter and being judged by my family. I have experience with abusing "real" drugs for extended periods of time so it's not like I am not entitled to an opinion.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I agree with you fractal. If I had to buy weed..i would have to quit..I could never afford my habit!
I could never quit caffeine though,, and I can't grow that.

I would never dab and drive though..
I did that once...got about ten feet,, lol...backed my car into my friend's car parked behind me
it wasnt normaly there!
I still made the beer run though..;)
And it was a Saturn with dent proof doors! :)

K

kolah

I do think some cannabis users do fall into an addictive status (although I dislike labeling people and putting them into boxes) and I further believe many have traded one addiction and replaced it with weed. But IMO it's not such a bad trade-off at all (compared to booze or hard drugs). So, I guess the big question is can these folks function OK in a day or two without toking up? Can I go without my cup of coffee in the morning? Yes. but after a two or three days without it I would most likely be feeling a bit out of sorts.

As far a weed goes I am what may be called a casual smoker (aka midnight toker). I smoke only in the late evenings when my day and work is done and on rare occasions in the day with friends or when I rock climb or hike alone. And it is strictly my go-to medication for migraines which I get 1-2 every 3 or 4 months. But there are some days I don't puff for 2-3 days...plus I have a super low tolerance for it and a few tokes does the trick for me. I mostly smoke heavy indicas as I am almost always "up" therefore I like to come down.

So the big question is "Am I myself addicted to MJ." My answer? I don't really give a fuck either way. LOL

I also drink 1-2 beers a day. But often I do not have one for 2-3 days. Am I a drunk? An alcoholic? I would have to say no but according to the experts and some people, I am.

I choose not to drive high because I don't feel capable of doing it safely. I do think that if I forced myself to drive stoned I would adapt to it and perform much better..but I am not so sure I want to take that route. I listen to my body and always try to follow my intuition. But hey, that's just seems to work best for me.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL...1 0r 2 beers a day??? For me it was 1 or 2 gallons daily...
Take it from an expert.. No worries enjoy......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
When I was young and had to do a lot of stuff with my horses, I had a very strict rule about not drinking or getting high around them. Now I sit with my chickenbirds and get high all day long.

My question about the breathalyzer is how would it affect someone such as me? I literally smoke all day long, it keeps me off the opiates that really would make driving dangerous. But I don't get high. But I'm saturated with THC. In fact, if you were to cannabilize me, say fry up my thighs like a nice pork roast, you'd probably get high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom