DRO, JuicyFruit, & Maui Wowie in PreMix CoCo & Pura Vida Nutes w/ a Growzilla

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

What about poison and plasticizers/softners, wrong types of plastic or rubber, like carpet, or pond foil, a bucket, a waterhose, if not, i would give just ph corrected water for two waterings and then start the the nutrition again, mayby use some enzymes to help flush out any blockade.
Good luck man.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, Krasi. I don't think it's any kind of pollutant. I do all my mixing in a 10 gallon drink cooler. I'll flush with a mild ACT. Will keep things posted here.

outwest

Krasi

Krasi

Okay, well the last thing that comes to mind is the water household, what`s your frequency, how many times a week, or maybe every day.
In my smartpots with that big plants i gave up to 2ltrs a day in the full blooming stage.
The pot maybe too dry or even to dense.
I use a tensiometer to decide how much water i give.
Best of luck bro.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm watering about 3.5 liters every other day in 3 gal smar pots. The plans are all about 3" tall. I'm hoping a good act flush will work!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
New Flower Shots

Here are some flower shots fresh off the presses.

Photos in this order: Maui Wowie, Dutchmen's Royal Orange, Fruity Juice.

outwest

MW F sf
DRO F sf
JF F sf
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
More Problems. HELP!

I'm starting to notice some leaf spotting as seen in the photo below. Any thoughts would be very helpful. THANKS!

outwest

SICK sf
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Another Photo Update

Here are a few more from the garden. The first is DRO (notice the purpling), the second is JuicyFruit. Enjoy!

outwest

DRO P sf
JF T sf
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks like I lost 2 weeks of this thread, as noted by the admins. Either way, I'm just about done harvesting. Almost done trimming. A bountiful harvest makes for a lot of work! Pictures to follow.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ok, I'm going to upload a bunch of the photos that were lost in the transition. I've also got a few post trim photos in the next post. Enjoy!

outwest

MW WOW sf
JF WOW sf
DRO CHUNK sf
MW33 sf
JFG33 sf
WG33 sf
MWG33 sf
MWC33 sf
JFP33 sf
DRO33 sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
And some photos of the nearly finished product hanging to dry. The closeups are of the JuicyFruit. Can't wait to jar these suckers up. I use a free-standing fabric sided closet for drying. Keep the room at 50% RH and 75 deg F. This has been my best run yet, can't wait for the next. I've got HeadBand, P98 Bubba, & Chemdog D starting in a few weeks. Enjoy!

outwest

HANG2 sf
JFf2 sf
JFf1 sf
HANG sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ok, one more photo for perspective. This is a MW top next to an iPhone. iNug! I'll post more when the nugs are dried, jarred, cured, and ready to smoke. The waiting is the hardest part!

outwest

INUG sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, Krasi! I like it too. It appears a bit more purple in person. :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ok this is my final post for this diary. I hope those following at home enjoyed it. Here is one last shot of the JuicyFruit glistening in the sun. Please check out my next diary.

JF SUN sf

Enjoy!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ok, I lied. I can't close this diary out without a few more money shots.

Family photo, MW, JF, DRO

MW JF DRO sf

Pose of the MW

MW HB sf

Closeup of the MW

MW CU sf

Pose of the JF

JF HB sf

Closeup of the JF

JF CU sf

Pose of the DRO

DRO HB sf

Closeup of the DRO

DRO CU sf

Enjoy!

outwest

philly kush

philly kush

nice grow I"ll b lookin 4 the headband n bubba grow, PEACE!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks, Philly. Check out the latest from the 4th dimension in my signature. Unfortunately the Bubba and Headband aren't happening. Things are going in a different direction, and may change course again.

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom