Dromada’s dwc 600w cob led

• Thread starter Dromada26
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dromada26

Dromada26

Same here although seems my mistakes come like bunches of bananas! Yep we human alright and can blame the medicine, that's my excuse, and stick'n to that story! Ha
You never gave an estimate on the ladies, I'm still saying over pound, easy!
Makes my mouth water!

I don’t really know an estimate, all I know is I want to hit the pound, if I guess it will be about 14 oz so just short of a pound but not sure until she gets a bit closer

Bmiller66

Bmiller66

I don’t really know an estimate, all I know is I want to hit the pound, if I guess it will be about 14 oz so just short of a pound but not sure until she gets a bit closer
I think you being modest, when you say 14 oz.im going to say pound plus, like 18 oz. But you looking at them with real eyes. But they say the camera put extra weight on. Yep over a pound! Gotta be!

FourthCity

FourthCity

I think you being modest, when you say 14 oz.im going to say pound plus, like 18 oz. But you looking at them with real eyes. But they say the camera put extra weight on. Yep over a pound! Gotta be!
Hopefully neither of you take this the wrong way, but its hard enough to get a pound out of a 4x2 with multiple plants filling every square inch (vertical and horizontal), based solely on the amount of occupied space I dont see this reaching a pound. That being said, it should still be a nice yielder, nothing to be disappointed with.

Dromada26

Dromada26

Hopefully neither of you take this the wrong way, but its hard enough to get a pound out of a 4x2 with multiple plants filling every square inch (vertical and horizontal), based solely on the amount of occupied space I dont see this reaching a pound. That being said, it should still be a nice yielder, nothing to be disappointed with.

That’s what I was thinking but we shall all find out

Dromada26

Dromada26

72D38FC7 2B94 4F7D 918E ED2EB5D47047
829EA152 EC19 4DE7 9EC8 07ED5A0E8C81
8C22E5D4 2188 4E24 AA2F 9DFDDB869D49
BCBE948A 5C58 43AA A3F4 B5067A18A8C5
7CFC5D3C 820F 45AE 98FB 8CA6CFE2DBE7
F822CFCA 1342 490F B8EB 74D0ACC0E796

Dromada26

Dromada26

I know you're not asking but that looks more like symptoms of nutrient lockout than low ppm.
Always up for suggestions maybe she needs a flush, I can use the florakleen or hydro shield or whatever I just don’t know how to use properly lol

FourthCity

FourthCity

Always up for suggestions maybe she needs a flush, I can use the florakleen or hydro shield or whatever I just don’t know how to use properly lol
Its like i was saying before about keeping the EC/PPM closer to 1.5/750. I don't think you need to use either of the products you mentioned, the water in the reservoir is just likely heavily saturated with leftover salts that the plant was unable to absorb due to the high nutrient ratios. The best thing for it would be to give it a completely fresh reservoir with the EC at 1.5 and the PH 5.8-6. Anytime the EC in my reservoirs can not be kept at or below 1.5 late in flower with top offs I do a drain and fill with fresh nutrients, if I wait or fail to do this entirely, the bud growth slows down and starts to mature much earlier with the leaves also yellowing more quickly. I'm not exactly preemptive with it but I usually catch any rise in the reservoirs pretty soon after they happen and when I do swap in fresh nutrients this is almost always accompanied by a noticeable boost in growth.

Dromada26

Dromada26

Its like i was saying before about keeping the EC/PPM closer to 1.5/750. I don't think you need to use either of the products you mentioned, the water in the reservoir is just likely heavily saturated with leftover salts that the plant was unable to absorb due to the high nutrient ratios. The best thing for it would be to give it a completely fresh reservoir with the EC at 1.5 and the PH 5.8-6. Anytime the EC in my reservoirs can not be kept at or below 1.5 late in flower with top offs I do a drain and fill with fresh nutrients, if I wait or fail to do this entirely, the bud growth slows down and starts to mature much earlier with the leaves also yellowing more quickly. I'm not exactly preemptive with it but I usually catch any rise in the reservoirs pretty soon after they happen and when I do swap in fresh nutrients this is almost always accompanied by a noticeable boost in growth.
Yeah I just gave the fresh bucket and can lower ppm with some clean water 50 ppm stuff, I have her ph currently at 5.9 and keep her at 6 always. Prolly want to recalibrate my meter though to double check

FourthCity

FourthCity

Also, the range of temperatures and RH on the devices in the pictures show either a lot of fluctuation or micro climates within the tent. The more you can stabilize the temp and rh in range within the tent the healthier the plant will be. If you can get the temperature to 80f, the rh 50%, and the leaf temp 77f, then you will have a vpd of 1.44 which would be ideal for your plant at this stage.

Dromada26

Dromada26

Yeah I just gave the fresh bucket and can lower ppm with some clean water 50 ppm stuff, I have her ph currently at 5.9 and keep her at 6 always. Prolly want to recalibrate my meter though to double check
Also I used bleach to sanitize the new bucket before dropping anything in

HighestCut

HighestCut

Those big ass colas probably need some support! But you are close to chop now anyway. I’m still guessing 1 lb+

if I am right send me a sample 😂

Dromada26

Dromada26

Those big ass colas probably need some support! But you are close to chop now anyway. I’m still guessing 1 lb+

if I am right send me a sample 😂
Agree they do need support, I am just not sure how to implement that this grow now lol next time, I am going to try to tie them up to the top but idk when lol, makes the bucket maintenance impossible

FourthCity

FourthCity

Agree they do need support, I am just not sure how to implement that this grow now lol next time, I am going to try to tie them up to the top but idk when lol, makes the bucket maintenance impossible
Get a water transfer pump, you can move the lid to the side an inch to get the hose in or you can cut a flap out to access the reservoir without disturbing the lid. Makes it easy whether you are draining or filling and you wont ever need to move the reservoir.

Dromada26

Dromada26

Get a water transfer pump, you can move the lid to the side an inch to get the hose in or you can cut a flap out to access the reservoir without disturbing the lid. Makes it easy whether you are draining or filling and you wont ever need to move the reservoir.
This is a good idea I didn’t think of! Noice! But I think this grow I will try my best to figure something out probably with the ties then next grow I will get a more permanent fix to this kind of issue, prolly the same as you suggested lol

Top Bottom