Drones In My Guerilla Grow

• Thread starter LarfErickson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Cr
I understand completely I'm a gun lover , but they do draw attention . It would be funny to hijack a bunch of pplsdrones lmao . Give them back with a note that says mind your own business .
ash those fuckers into their parents cars. They will never get another one again. Or even better look for a police car to crash it into lmfao

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

What do you train in if you don't mind my asking. I have a wife and kids . Grew up with a gay uncle so doesn't bother me either. you sound just like me and my buddy just trying to have fun and stay out of trouble .! I do find that ppl who use cannabis seem to be more open minded and accepting !

Last edited:
lino

lino

shot guns rarely workn, have to hit more than 1 blade on quad,,, if the drone has more props than quads you'll have a hell of time knocking out the sky with a shot gun..

Arm your dogs with GPS... knock drones out of the sky,,, dont believe fly over a dog park

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
shot guns rarely workn, have to hit more than 1 blade on quad,,, if the drone has more props than quads you'll have a hell of time knocking out the sky with a shot gun..

Arm your dogs with GPS... knock drones out of the sky,,, dont believe fly over a dog park

Please explain gps on dogs? I will arm them if told how to!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I like the idea of taking control of it. Make that fucker chase it then turn it around and chase him with it before
Cr

ash those fuckers into their parents cars. They will never get another one again. Or even better look for a police car to crash it into lmfao
Just make sure to chase them with it for a bit first. any of this would be fucking priceless to watch.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I like the idea of taking control of it. Make that fucker chase it then turn it around and chase him with it before

Just make sure to chase them with it for a bit first. any of this would be fucking priceless to watch.

Makes you want to drop a couple grand and go to the local park Hahahah

Top Bottom