Drooping but overall healtjy going into flower i think idk why this is happening pls help

• Thread starter Natkingcole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I'm in happy frog with ff tri I haven't been giving much nitrogen at all cuz I repotted this in new soil about a month ago

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I have been feeding it epson salt foliar spray at half a tsp to a gallon .why does she keep looking sick and the stems kinda had a purplish color that's why I fed epson salt now

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I haven't went without watering idk this thing looked great last week I'm really let down.i have sprayed a lil epsom ..perked up for a bit then looked worse later on I put a lil peroxide thru the soil last night and I think it looks even worse like death

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I will say that since I moved from old apt I've had issues cuz I was overwatering sn shit didnt know any better left em in the floor in old water now I got them put of the floor flushing every Cole weeks

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

That's why I reported my shit ..put in fresh dirt an ain't gonna lie put my in it to fill rest way of pot. Just a couple handfuls

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Water it until the pot has runoff then let it dry well. Try to keep it off the floor and don't use hydrogen peroxide in the soil.
Dam I already put peroxide in it looked dead this morning but I did manage a flush and now she looks perked attest.
I'll post pics around midnight show u wats goin on

Top Bottom