Drooping Dying Plant Help Me Diagnose Please.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Oh flowerbox too
CF9BBBEA CF03 4611 BDB3 C4B5889588E8

Monster762

Monster762

Ok veg box scope leaves idk what these are but they’re alive. The clear one in first pic moves too going into soil with scope now
51544AC8 61E9 40D8 84CD 8BE10CAB499E
49BE4C92 F4D5 404A B11D 6CECB6C92DC9
1F711354 3ADB 4DE0 BC06 0FCFB9B3DA62
6FA1919F 989A 40BE 8C5D 7EA11CE946B7

Monster762

Monster762

I see nothing in soil 60-100x but it’s almost impossible to scope soil without a fixed scope.

Monster762

Monster762

A couple dissolved aspirin won’t hurt but i think a morphine drip is coming up.
Ok what you see. New pic is bug on worst leaf. There’s not a lot of em. I came across 4-5 maybe on a whole leaf. It took a while to scope all the hairs n all.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I’m afraid you may have broad mites if those egg shaped guys are moving.
I checked my leaves and will do it again today, after seeing your pic. Havent seen any bugs under microscope for now.

Monster762

Monster762

hi there heres a picture of russet mites it may help you ,,macView attachment 847450 View attachment 847450
Ok pic 1&2 no but the circled bug in pic 3 look under the yellow bug. There’s 5 in this pic alone. They did not move though even with poking scope at em.
Now I’ll say what I’ve done in reaction let me know what to do
I just took entire box emptied it everything got drenched and sprayed twice over with Monterey garden spray ( spinosaid) all underneath everything curled leaves got removed tops taken where they were gone anyways I let the Monterey soak for hour between doses then rinsed clean then I hit all with garden safe fungicide3 ( neem mainly) and let that sit I’m gonna rinse n flush in hour or 2 I worked the spray(3 32oz full into foliage undersides with hands so if any good bugs they’re probably gone now I got raw microbes by the bucket though so I’ll worry about that later
Really hoping not in flower the buds just started to show n set stretch nowhere near done just setting up can i Monterey it? Only If needed obviously
8CF20595 1E38 4B7F 9C39 577A3EBBAE1F

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
View attachment 847413this is flower box. Just dry looking the twist. Slight striping I’ve fed full course meals. They’re not deprived. But they seem to not be able to get enough. It’s mainly the moisture bothering me with stripes that calmag don’t fix. Add Aloe to water?

Ok lets look at it. Have you grown this strain before? Some are finicky and want some stuff more than others ime. Also your rh is better at 50-60. When you’re watering are you using a flood technique? Do you weigh them after watering?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Ok pic 1&2 no but the circled bug in pic 3 look under the yellow bug. There’s 5 in this pic alone. They did not move though even with poking scope at em.
Now I’ll say what I’ve done in reaction let me know what to do
I just took entire box emptied it everything got drenched and sprayed twice over with Monterey garden spray ( spinosaid) all underneath everything curled leaves got removed tops taken where they were gone anyways I let the Monterey soak for hour between doses then rinsed clean then I hit all with garden safe fungicide3 ( neem mainly) and let that sit I’m gonna rinse n flush in hour or 2 I worked the spray(3 32oz full into foliage undersides with hands so if any good bugs they’re probably gone now I got raw microbes by the bucket though so I’ll worry about that later
Really hoping not in flower the buds just started to show n set stretch nowhere near done just setting up can i Monterey it? Only If needed obviously View attachment 847459

While you’re at it do a soil drench with azadirachtin too :) you already went nuclear :D

Monster762

Monster762

Ok lets look at it. Have you grown this strain before? Some are finicky and want some stuff more than others ime. Also your rh is better at 50-60. When you’re watering are you using a flood technique? Do you weigh them after watering?
I do the water by weight method ( in flower box I can’t really cause tied in nets.)

My rh was at 30 I been trying to get it up a little in flower box without humidifier. But I added humidifier to veg week ago it got worse with high humidity.

Fliwering strain I have ran till the tires were bald. Didn’t fall off yet but it’s a good solid strain. Blotto ogk mosca negra. Clones from my mother plant. Which is for the most part healthy in the same box.

The veg strain is seeds I made but have grown 4-5 of before with good results. Blueberry is in the mix though.
Veg box I do water real good cause I can move em to tub.
Flower pinned in nets no drain tray so I flood good as I can n shop vac it up now. I’ll need a floor soon. I always wipe floor with Lysol peroxide then spray n wipe neem oilon it.

Monster762

Monster762

I drenched with Monterey garden spray by gallon directions.
I hate using bug stuff but seriously I don’t want to lose my flower. First scrog
set up nice
All one proven strain.
Now just past 2 weeks since switch flipped. What can be used in there?

Top Bottom