Drooping in flower!

• Thread starter grh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grh

This is my 2nd grow. Botanicare moisture formula in smart pots, drain to waste. Using AN sensi A&B, rhino shkin, b-52, big bud, nirvanna, & great white. During my 6th week of flowering they suddenly started to droop badly. Also some of plants have really narrow leaves.
Any suggestions???

JPLord01

JPLord01

What is your ph,PPM,room temp,Hum in your room? How are you watering I would drop the B52,Rhino Skin,Nirvanna and great white. Just run your A&B Big Bud and calmag. Sence you are 6 weeks in I would drop the big bud and run Overdrive with A&B for the rest of your run.Then you last 4 days run water.

hiboy

hiboy

Depending if your a 8 or 10 week strain, i would also dump the great white, probably keep the b52 and definitely keep the a and b. ppm max would be 1000. Probably less for your situation. Maybe do a rinse (flush) with 5.9 ph water

G

grh

Yep, already switched to overdrive. PH 6.0, 1250 ppm, 68-dark, 75-light & 45-50% RH. Timed drip system (2-3 steaks per plant), watering like 5 times during the light cycle with aprox. 20% waste. Nutes for 5 days & 6th &7th day just ph water. Also now using a phosphoload.
So, sounds like I am giving them too much, eh?
Also dealing with major outside temp flux, from 50 degrees one day to 20 below the next.

Top Bottom