Drooping Lower Fan Leaves (outdoor) - Very Confused

• Thread starter nath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nath

nath

Hey guys,

I'm a first timer and these are outdoor. Went into flower not that long ago. We've had a few hot days here (up around 100 sometimes). They're in fabric pots, the temp of the pots doesn't seem to be getting too bad when I go out there and touch them. I've been doing more frequent waterings during these hot days but so far these fan leaves haven't shown any positive response. I'm using Age Old Organics Bloom and molasses. Soil has very good drainage. Not sure what else to add. Rest of the plant looks great, very confused.

Pictures are ordered as follows

1. Plant #1
  2. Plant #1 entire plant
  3. Plant #2 with drooping yellow leaves visible.

Thanks for the help.

Drooping lower fan leaves outdoor   very confused
Drooping lower fan leaves outdoor   very confused 2
Drooping lower fan leaves outdoor   very confused 3
Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
No issues bud, question do they perk back up post sundown? If so, they are reacting to the heat. Increase watering if so. Boy it has indeed been hot!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Everything there looks normal as oldman said, just the plant ridding itself of shaded ineffectual leaves. However, it is good to understand that overwatering can have symptoms that are quite similar to underwatering. So make sure you are using your fingers to determine if the soil is adequately moist without being too wet. Otherwise the plant looks good. You may consider removing some of the smaller interior branches that are getting shaded out. They will not get enough light to produce quality buds and removing them will also open up the structure of your plant allowing better air flow through the plant reducing possibility of mold.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Realy don't worry. Just remove lower drooped leaves. It's normal for fan leaves to start fading. Just pluck them and the plant will have more power on top

Top Bottom