Drooping near the end of light cycle

• Thread starter smokestack23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

I've seen threads about this before. You know, people asking why their leaves were drooping just before lights out.

Well..this is gonna seem stupid but...

I've noticed it before too. Especially in the veg room. It's almost as if the plants go to bed a bit early. Never really figured it out and I've never seen a definitive answer to anyone's threads asking about it.

I've also been noticing that the girls in the flower room seem to wake up about 20-30 minutes before lights on.
I think this because they start to really smell at that time.

Here's the stupid part.
It SEEMS like the buggers get a routine going and somehow "know" (??) when the lights are about to go off or come on.
Like they head off to bed just before it's time to sleep and they start waking up just before it's time to go to work.

Hopefully someone can explain why this can't be. I mean besides the obvious answer which is that plants don't "THINK". lol

PEACE

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they dont think - but they do get acclimated to thier environment

in my experience some strains exhibit this more then others - og kush is a type that seems to like to pack it in for the night a bit early

but as long as they are looking perky and ready to greet the "sun" its all good

Venom818

Venom818

they dont think - but they do get acclimated to thier environment

in my experience some strains exhibit this more then others - og kush is a type that seems to like to pack it in for the night a bit early

but as long as they are looking perky and ready to greet the "sun" its all good

LOL serious og kush is a lazy hard working bitch

Latest posts

Top Bottom