Droopy Clones

• Thread starter Betico
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Betico

Betico

hey guys just wanting to know if this is normal. If so, I would like to understand why it does this, and how long till they get back to normal?

Droopy clones
Droopy clones 2
Betico

Betico

I just clipped them yesterday. They've been dropping about an hour after I put them in rapid rooters, also used cloning gel.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They look kinda tall, do you spray your clones directly? Whats the temp? Where are they in relation to your lights? Are they covered?

justiceman

justiceman

Looks to me like they have been sprayed but not covered? If you keep them covered the humidity will rise in that mini environment and they will perk up.

Also sometimes the pre made holes are not the right size for you stems so it can be better to make a hole to the side so the stem will have better support.

Betico

Betico

They look kinda tall, do you spray your clones directly? Whats the temp? Where are they in relation to your lights? Are they covered?
They're far away from my lights the LED barely hit them. They are covered I only took picture of them uncovered. And I am not spraying them directly

justiceman

justiceman

I'd say keep em covered like you were, keep those rapid rooters moist but not wet and keep em warm. They should perk up in time.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you have them under your led grow light its too strong, under a single cfl at least 4 feet away is good for clones. If you give them too much light they dont try to grow out roots, they barely need any light to grow roots. Whats the temp in your humidity dome?

Betico

Betico

If you have them under your led grow light its too strong, under a single cfl at least 4 feet away is good for clones. If you give them too much light they dont try to grow out roots, they barely need any light to grow roots. Whats the temp in your humidity dome?
Temp in dome is 82F

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Did you or do you spray them with water directly? If so stop, spray only the walls and lid. If they dont perk up I would cut them off shorter, they may just be too tall to support their weight.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Did you or do you spray them with water directly? If so stop, spray only the walls and lid. If they dont perk up I would cut them off shorter, they may just be too tall to support their weight.
I put a cup of water in the cutting box to keep the moisture and humidity up to then .

Top Bottom