Droopy Leaves Help

• Thread starter Yezit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yezit

I have 10 strains umder 3 600 watt sodium lamps in a sealed grow room with co2 enrichment. Temperatures are 32-33, moisture is around %40-50 when the lights are on. My plants are 15-20 days old. 1 Bubba kush and 1 think different are droopy for the last 4-5 days. What should I do to help them stand back upright? What do you think their problem are?

Droopy leaves help
Droopy leaves help 2
Patanjali

Patanjali

I agree it looks like over watering, but I'm also wondering how close to your plants your lights are? And what kind of soil? You are not using too much co2 by chance?

P-

Y

Yezit

I use a co2 control unit. Unit determines co2 dose itself. I dont think co2 is the reason. I always let the pot dry out before watering. I mixed organic soil, goat mature, and perlite.

ChiefnJoeBlo

ChiefnJoeBlo

Possible root problems then if not over watering. Or temp of water too low.

Last edited:
Y

Yezit

I think going with a unfamous organic soil, goat manure and perlite was a bad decision. I used %75-80 organic soil and rest perlite, clay pebbles and goat manure. If that is the case, how can I fix it?

Y

Yezit

What do you suggest to do If that is a root problem? Should I use something like voodoo juice to treat problem? Do you think is it a serious issue?

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I have 10 strains umder 3 600 watt sodium lamps in a sealed grow room with co2 enrichment. Temperatures are 32-33, moisture is around %40-50 when the lights are on. My plants are 15-20 days old. 1 Bubba kush and 1 think different are droopy for the last 4-5 days. What should I do to help them stand back upright? What do you think their problem are?
89 to 92 Fahrenheit,, Is to warm even with CO2.. The sweet spot is 85..
Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cannabis can thrive up to 35 celsius in a sealed grow room with co2 enrichment. So, this is a myth?
at that temp you are pushing the envelope for what I would call a thriving condition.

O

OGKushinator

Also, do they droop only when the lights are off? They might be "sleeping". They should perk up when the lights come back on.

Y

Yezit

They look better, what do you think?:)

I released the grow tent and sealed the room instead. I managed to decrease temperature and raise humidity. Thanks for your kind comments and another question. I plan to keep bubba kushes and skunk as mother plants. Bubba kushes are 30-35 daya old. Skunk is 10 days younger. When do you think I should start taking clones to get appx 25 gr dried bud under optimal conditions from each clone with sog?

Latest posts

Top Bottom