Droopy leaves on clones

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

What's causing leaves to droop on clones they all got about 6 roots stiking out now.
Gena wait for few more before input them up.
Jus want leaves to stop droopy.
See roots on the one pic
3 ain't droopy but they different plants

Droopy leaves on clones
Droopy leaves on clones 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Overwatering let them dry out a little watch the leaves start to come turgid again , the transport tissue in the cutting is full of water making the dropping effect . Regards one drop .

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

They am dry mate. I put a pic of them up a week ago and they stil the same. At least ten roots stiking out the jiffyy now..
I fink theres to many leaves left on or its strain dependant because three on the right sint drooping at all.

Anthem

Anthem

Brettdawg, it might have something to do with the humidty. I assume you had them under a dome. What I have done is at like day 4 or 5 I take the dome off and start harding off the clones. Day 5 I will spary them with a light folier spray and let me hang out with the dome off for say 10 minutes. Next day I will increase the amount of time the dome is off to like 15 minute and keep adding time and start to open the vents on the dome at like day 6 or 7. I do not use the media you are using so your success might be different.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Brettdawg, it might have something to do with the humidty. I assume you had them under a dome. What I have done is at like day 4 or 5 I take the dome off and start harding off the clones. Day 5 I will spary them with a light folier spray and let me hang out with the dome off for say 10 minutes. Next day I will increase the amount of time the dome is off to like 15 minute and keep adding time and start to open the vents on the dome at like day 6 or 7. I do not use the media you are using so your success might be different.
Il take a few pics write now for ya mate. Some are showing roots an some ain't. Soem droopy some ain't. Got 6 clown another three different strains tho.
Normally when roots start showing I cloae dome get humidty up roots explode then.
One that drooping most fot most roots.
First 3 are same strain u can see some elaves are bit droopy.
Bak three standing up great.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Strain dependant I think as u can see three are standing up strong.

They ain't overwatered myt looking on the pic they am dry.

I spray dome so they can drink threw leaves until roots are stiking out everywhere

indogrow420

indogrow420

hey brettdawg old thread but did you find out what it was?
I always started from seed so im a clone noobie..
and I have the same issue right now, I was gifted a clone in rockwool and it has a fair amount of roots sticking out, they were healthy until I put it in soil but I did not have a dome ,they went from healthy to full wilt in about 3 hours.. do u think its humidity related? I added a dome just now.
thanks

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
and I have the same issue right now, I was gifted a clone in rockwool and it has a fair amount of roots sticking out, they were healthy until I put it in soil but I did not have a dome ,they went from healthy to full wilt in about 3 hours.. do u think its humidity related? I added a dome just now.
thanks
Hey man a good trick if your clone is drooping right after transplant and you don't have a dome, you can just put a plastic baggy over the plant to act as a mini dome, it should perk back up in a hour or so if humidity was the problem.
They should perk back up once you have them in the dome for a while.
Then you just have to harden them off by leaving the dome off for longer periods of time each day

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

thanks
Yeh probablu humidity. And yh put a dome on them bit longer. when u put dome bak on they wil perk bak up.

Top Bottom