Droopy Plant - From Bone Dry To Freshly Watered And Everywhere In Between

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Hi,

Have 2 Amnesia Haze both in Supersoil. Feeding NFTG + AgSil16H + MammothP. pH feed from 6.0-6.6 generally. Light is 400w of Top Bin Cree Cobs. Temp 65-79 swing (too large?). RH around 50%. First I thought I was overwatering but she's bone dry right now. Could she be underfed? She's been begging for a while.

Tonight - natural light
Droopy plant   from bone dry to freshly watered and everywhere in between

2 nights ago - natural lighting
Droopy plant   from bone dry to freshly watered and everywhere in between 2

Feb 5th - natural lighting
Droopy plant   from bone dry to freshly watered and everywhere in between 5

Feb 2nd
Droopy plant   from bone dry to freshly watered and everywhere in between 3

Feb 2nd - tent lighting
Droopy plant   from bone dry to freshly watered and everywhere in between 4

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is there leaf turgor, or are the leaves completely limp? Right now I am wondering about the roots. While 65* is too cold to grow in, it's not too cold for an overnight temp IME and shouldn't cause that.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Is there leaf turgor, or are the leaves completely limp? Right now I am wondering about the roots. While 65* is too cold to grow in, it's not too cold for an overnight temp IME and shouldn't cause that.
I wish I knew what that meant.

Smerb

Smerb

Dump the laundry tote, should be 18 gallons, throw one girl in there and see her get better. I wait till roots fill pots before transplant always.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes Seamaiden is referring to the turgidity of the leaf of its feels full and not limp than your water is fine but to me they need more room and water your leaves should be up at about 33 degrees not hanging down like this .

mandalaman

mandalaman

They've been under the lights for over a month without issue. So I can't imagine that the issue. Maybe though. But will I be fine if I wait a couple days before i up pot to a 7g. I don't want to go bigger than that really ...

420Artie

420Artie

when I go from 75% to 100% on my lights my plants start looking like your plants and dimming them back down or raising them fixes the problem. my plants also do this when russet mites start taking over. sometimes for me it's the combo of both russet mites and bright lights that make them look droopy almost looking like over watered.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Lights on in a little over an hour (6pm est). I'll scope for russet mites. I started a brew with @Capulator root and Foliar pack lest i be infested. It'll be 24hrs brewing in about 5 hours. (10pm est)

Top Bottom