Droopy plant

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I am currently growing some white fire, Star Dawgs, and a few fire OG BXs. For some reason all of my Fire BXs are really droopy. I have plants in 2 stages (some ready to flower and some in 6inch pots) and it is the same story with both sets the Fire BXs droop and the others are Praying (Leaf tips toward the ceiling). The smaller ones seem to perk up a bit when I put them in partial shade. Is this just a strain thing or could something be wrong? I am feeding them all the same stuff, I have had some issues previously but all the strains but the Fire OG look to be fine now .

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Damn I have been reading about Fusarium wilt and I pray that is not what I have because I was having issues cloning as well but I chalked it up to having moved recently and different water. Fuck I pray that is not the problem!

saldiado

saldiado

Need to know more to accurately diagnose your problem, but two things, you are growing og which is notorious for needing cal mag. Secondly the praying leaves is a sign that they need cal mag. You did not mention the nutrients you are using, but if you are not using cal mag give it a shot. I usually add 2 or 3 ml/ gal to start and increase up to 5 ml/ gal if needed. Hope that helps.
Sal

P

paulycali

Leaf tips towards the ceiling is usually a sign of high temps imo. Some strains just don't like intense light. Oh yeah your working with harder to work with genetics. Bx's are harder to grow than normal crosses. Are your plants droopy all day long? Also how tall are they and what size pot are they in?

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

They are about 3 feet high and I recently (4 days ago) transplanted into 26 gallon totes. ALso the others are about 2.5 feet and they are in 6 inch pots (Likely rootbound I know ).

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

ALso I am using Hand G A,B, cal mag, mad farmers nuts, and protek silica. I switched the cal mag for straight mag and it seems to have helped a bit. ALso I realized I was forgetting to put the multizyme in but I started that up again too. I am on the fence as to whether or not I need the aminos and nitrogen boost but I never used them in the past and had good results.

Y

YaBuddy321

ALso I am using Hand G A,B, cal mag, mad farmers nuts, and protek silica. I switched the cal mag for straight mag and it seems to have helped a bit. ALso I realized I was forgetting to put the multizyme in but I started that up again too. I am on the fence as to whether or not I need the aminos and nitrogen boost but I never used them in the past and had good results.
Hey just curious if you ever figured out what was causing that plant to droop?
Thanks!

Top Bottom