Droopy Plants At Night????

• Thread starter Kilok9t9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kilok9t9

Kilok9t9

I am a first time grower and was wondering is this a bad thing when this happens at night I do believe I have read it isn't a bad thing it's natural to happen at night so if it is so they look healthy at that point cause I don't think it's a good thing ... They do perk right back up come morning so I guess that's what matters but I would like to know why does that happen ?

Droopy plants at night
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I am a first time grower and was wondering is this a bad thing when this happens at night I do believe I have read it isn't a bad thing it's natural to happen at night so if it is so they look healthy at that point cause I don't think it's a good thing ... They do perk right back up come morning so I guess that's what matters but I would like to know why does that happen ?

Mj stores it's nutes in its roots at night since photosynthesis is not occurring. When morning comes and the plant sees light it's pushes it's good stuff up into the leaves.

My opinion, It is like a Hydraulic system. As the plant pushes stuff upwards it lifts the leaves with the added pressure.

Top Bottom