Droopy plants

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Andy

Andy

Hi all,

I’ve always grown using coco, but as a side grow I’m using soil. I’m used to my plants not drooping and the leaves very much reaching upwards. I’ve always seen this as a sign of good health.

With this grow, sometimes the leaves go upwards, especially with the front 3 rows, but the row across the back furthest away from the door are always down.

Why would this be? I have a similar issue in my main room - the plants on the far left of the room are never quite as healthy as the middle and right hand side. I use a lot of light in a small space - could this have something to do with it? The tent in the photo is 1.5m x 1.5m and has 4 x 600w halides in it. The temp is below 30 degrees and the humidity is at about 50%.

The photo shows them all droopy - I think this is because they got a bit too dry. Usually the front rows are pointing upwards as I say. The leaves also don’t have the sheen I’m used to and look a bit matt. Looking closely at them, they’re just not as 100% healthy and thriving as I’m used to. This is a new strain for me so I’m in new territory - especially as I usually don’t grow in soil.

Would anyone be able to help me pinpoint my problem/s?

cheers.

Droopy plants
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi all,

I’ve always grown using coco, but as a side grow I’m using soil. I’m used to my plants not drooping and the leaves very much reaching upwards. I’ve always seen this as a sign of good health.

With this grow, sometimes the leaves go upwards, especially with the front 3 rows, but the row across the back furthest away from the door are always down.

Why would this be? I have a similar issue in my main room - the plants on the far left of the room are never quite as healthy as the middle and right hand side. I use a lot of light in a small space - could this have something to do with it? The tent in the photo is 1.5m x 1.5m and has 4 x 600w halides in it. The temp is below 30 degrees and the humidity is at about 50%.

The photo shows them all droopy - I think this is because they got a bit too dry. Usually the front rows are pointing upwards as I say. The leaves also don’t have the sheen I’m used to and look a bit matt. Looking closely at them, they’re just not as 100% healthy and thriving as I’m used to. This is a new strain for me so I’m in new territory - especially as I usually don’t grow in soil.

Would anyone be able to help me pinpoint my problem/s?

cheers.
Over watered by the look of you pic let them dry out pick them up if there heavy wait till there lighter and leaves have started to raise there angle up towards the light , you could also get you pots up off the tent floor I see you have elevated drip trays in which is great if you creat the air gap under them the roots will be warmer and stay dryer , which aids in plant health . Regards OD.

Andy

Andy

Thanks for the reply - I think you’re right in this instance - I fed them 1L each today and they dropped. Still it doesn’t explain why the back row is always droopy even when they haven’t been overwatered, scratching my head with this one...

Edit: the plants are on plastic mesh so they are always off the floor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom