Droopy seedlings!

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

So running in a mix of Walmart soils can't remember the names just using regular tap haven't watered in like five days so idk if I am under watering soil isn't wet it feels like when u remove top layer of soil in ur container

Droopy seedlings
Droopy seedlings 2
drcannabis.io

drcannabis.io

It can be many things. But for starters, instead of regular tap water you should water with standing water.

Fill containers with regular tap water and let it sit for 24 hours (without closing it).

Also, the soil does look dry. If you insert your finger an inch, and it's not wet, you can water them again.

How's the temperature in the grow room? What about nights?

Where do you have the grow room? Is it too humid in there?

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

It can be many things. But for starters, instead of regular tap water you should water with standing water.

Fill containers with regular tap water and let it sit for 24 hours (without closing it).

Also, the soil does look dry. If you insert your finger an inch, and it's not wet, you can water them again.

Sorry I forgot some stuff I did water again not using newts yet night get to 64 to 68 64 is a little cold and day temps are 75 to 80 and I built a grow room in my basement I have a dehumidifier in there to control my humidity I keep it between 45 and 55 percent

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

And I do sit out my tap water and knock out bubbles after 24 hours

Reactions: Ina
Madbud

Madbud

So running in a mix of Walmart soils can't remember the names just using regular tap haven't watered in like five days so idk if I am under watering soil isn't wet it feels like when u remove top layer of soil in ur container
Try placing one in a warm dark place for a couple hours. Probably a temp thing causes them to clench.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’d say another thing. Roots don’t like direct light, try and put those clear cups into solo cups or darker pots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom