Droopy starter leaves

• Thread starter Justanobodywithaplant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justanobodywithaplant

Justanobodywithaplant

Hello all,

Just to start off this is my first plant so I'm probably over reacting a tad bit. Just looking to see if it means anything. I have attached a photo of the plant.
Droopy starter leaves
Droopy starter leaves 2
Droopy starter leaves 3

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello all,

Just to start off this is my first plant so I'm probably over reacting a tad bit. Just looking to see if it means anything. I have attached a photo of the plant.View attachment 977950View attachment 977951View attachment 977952
Welcome to THCfarmer. Your baby look absolutely normal it's more for the cotyledons (first leaves to droop. As a new grower just make sure you don't over water.

Head on over to the grow diaries and start one up so we can follow your progress 👍

Justanobodywithaplant

Justanobodywithaplant

Welcome to THCfarmer. Your baby look absolutely normal it's more for the cotyledons (first leaves to droop. As a new grower just make sure you don't over water.

Head on over to the grow diaries and start one up so we can follow your progress 👍

Thanks for letting me know. I made the mistake of not putting drainage holes in the cup so I may have overwatered. I'll definitely start one thanks again for the reply. :)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yup... that's pot, alright!
i was worried, from the initial photo, we got bunked.
yeah, man... there'll b a usb lookin symbol by the time stamp, if u start a journal. link it here. u could ask for a better stalker than the infamous, aquaman.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

god, i sound like chong, don't i?
-sc
YEAH MAN... WHO CUTS UR HAIR, MAN...

i better watch out, or sgt stadanko, will eat my weinerdog, in the sun.

Top Bottom