Droopy Vortex

• Thread starter Legacy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legacy420

Legacy420

Hello Fellow Farmers!
my vortex is about 2 weeks from seed I am growing in a Luwasa hydroculture pot. All has been well up untill a few days ago I noticed the bottom leaves were turning slightly yellow. I was just feeding her straight water so I started my low nute regimen I started feeding her 1/4 tsp of Advanced nutes grow tea with 75% of 1/4 tsp of Organa add. I noticed it was a little droopy today when i came home from work so I emptied most of the water in the pot(75%) and added regular poland spring. all the water i use is poland spring at about 6.5 ph I dont know the ec or ppm. ( my meter is in the mail). here are two pics should I just relax and let it do it's thing or what? my last grow failed so I am really nervous and need to get some buds going asap. I am vegging with 4 23 watt daylight cfl's until i flower with my 250 watt hps if i ever get that far lol! :smiley_joint:

Droopy vortex
Droopy vortex 2
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not familiar with that container, does the water just sit at the bottom of that pot?

PH should be down in the mid to high 5's and you need to be feeding it constantly from this point forward. If you don't have an EC meter you'll have to dump you nutrients pretty often to keep everything in check.

Legacy420

Legacy420

I'm not familiar with that container, does the water just sit at the bottom of that pot?

PH should be down in the mid to high 5's and you need to be feeding it constantly from this point forward. If you don't have an EC meter you'll have to dump you nutrients pretty often to keep everything in check.

yes The water sits at the bottom of the pot and the roots just chill in the water and take what they need. I will dump the water and add ph adjusted water that is at about 5.6- 6.0 can i do that now without shocking the plant with the ph?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Is it bubbled, or recirculated? The plant looks hungry. I'd give it a light feed at a PH of 6 and continue raising the feed while dropping the PH to 5.6, in steps, over the next week.

Legacy420

Legacy420

Shit I just lowered the ph to about 5.7- 5.9 and its neither just water at the bottom of the pot. the level isn't high so the roots get to breath in the hydroton. I hope I am not screwed.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't worry about it but don't go back now either. If you keep changing out the water every other day or so it may work out.

Top Bottom