Droopy Yellow Leaves Please Help!

• Thread starter Mogabie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TokerGrower

TokerGrower

Get a book. Do some research, on basic growing essentials for cannabis.
should read jorges book, and gain some knowledge before asking others. Not trying to be short with the grower, but why so many relying on the farm for basic growing essentials?
Mr. G
Does Mr. G stand for Mr. Grinch? :)
This is a public forum to share info and chat on is it not? ..a forum for cannabis enthusiasts to help each other out with info if they want to.
Fair enough if you don't but why be so hostile?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Does Mr. G stand for Mr. Grinch? :)
This is a public forum to share info and chat on is it not? ..a forum for cannabis enthusiasts to help each other out with info if they want to.
Fair enough if you don't but why be so hostile?
That wasn’t hostile. Someone tells you to educate yourself and you think that’s rude?
Millennials. 😂

Mr.G

TokerGrower

TokerGrower

Thank you so much for all the knowledge! This has helped A LOT. I'm going to look up the inkbirds today.

Your welcome M I'm happy to help if i can. I'm no expert and needed plenty of answers myself. Still learning!
..these inkbirds were game changers for me. After I added them I had control over temp and Rh and boy does it help.
If you got the budget and decide to try them go for the wifi versions. You can monitor and control them remotely over you home network. There's a free little app that gives you a graph read of every 15 minutes from the probe. Very useful if you want to stay out of your grow space to maintain environment and you don't have to run to the plants every time there's a problem.
Screenshot 20210208 044656 Inkbird Pro
Screenshot 20210208 044620 Inkbird Pro
Screenshot 20210208 044559 Inkbird Pro
Screenshot 20210208 044534 Inkbird Pro

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Get a book. Do some research, on basic growing essentials for cannabis.
should read jorges book, and gain some knowledge before asking others. Not trying to be short with the grower, but why so many relying on the farm for basic growing essentials?
Mr. G

Cant stress this enough @Mogabie. WHen i started growing i spent the first 2 years reading and researching everyday. Your knowledge will grow tremendously. You will also find alot ("some") of us here with wisdom and will be ready to help you. But gaining basic growing fundamentals on your own will filter out alot of bad advise floating around for new growers. Trial & error are the best lessons

Top Bottom