Drop

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought it would be more bins than this.. Sux. I'm not even goin' to waste my time with this... oh well.. Maybe next time I'll try some of Karma's gear..:harvest:

Giddeon

Giddeon

How similar is that SFDesil to the SourOG that Cali connect puts out seems to have similar parents. Or am I totally wrong.

devilrays

devilrays

Tex, I agree! Crazy! I took today off work so I wouldn't miss this drop and low and behold, auctions. WOW!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:character0029::dull:punch

And people are already bidding these up?!?!?!?!?! Why? What's the point? The auction doesn't end for basically 3 days. Crazy!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tex, I agree! Crazy! I took today off work so I wouldn't miss this drop and low and behold, auctions. WOW!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:character0029::dull:punch

And people are already bidding these up?!?!?!?!?! Why? What's the point? The auction doesn't end for basically 3 days. Crazy!

You said it, crazy..!!!

C

c4NN4daze

Yea, I feel the same way about auctions too. Let's not forget tho, Logic, & Karma are giving us all class A smoke. Got myself a pack of HBBX2 for breeding next year. ;)

Thanks Karma.

CD

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea, I feel the same way about auctions too. Let's not forget tho, Logic, & Karma are giving us all class A smoke. Got myself a pack of HBBX2 for breeding next year. ;)

Thanks Karma.

CD

Oh for sure bro.. NO disrespect, just frustration sometimes.. :D

B

Bhanghead

:lipssealed LAME...auctions..... maybe next time. Was really looking forward to that Kryptonite too

K

Karma Genetics

D-kush
Happy Kush
Kush O nesia
Sour Jack
Jack O Nesia
Happy Brother BX2
etc.

all buy nows.

I meant only the pointbreak, and triple to be auctions. But it aint that bad.

Going to be enouf karma gear l8ters this year, when i got everthing in full swing again.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
D-kush
Happy Kush
Kush O nesia
Sour Jack
Jack O Nesia
Happy Brother BX2
etc.

all buy nows.

I meant only the pointbreak, and triple to be auctions. But it aint that bad.

Going to be enouf karma gear l8ters this year, when i got everthing in full swing again.

Right on bro.. Just ready to bring the flame and show the world how ya be doin't it.. I'm ready!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a pack of happy kush! Thanx karma. I wanna grab those happy brother bx2 also. Hope they r up still in 2marrow. Gotta make some money now! Hey logic, i want a pack of firewhite#6 x happy brother bx1 testers wit my order. Sending my payment out 2day bro! Thanx again guys for ur hard work.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Even though I'm in tears right now I suppose I should congratulate the winner of the point break....your tab finger is strong. I thought I had at least one pack and at the last second...I got owned.
Well I sure hope that there will be more of this cross to be had in the future because I would love to get my hands on it.
You're doing some great work Karma, keep it up.
FJ

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Well i didnt get my triple kush but at least i grabbed the Kryptonite so that's cool hey logic I wanna grab some of those firewhite#6x happy brothers bx1 testers and Im gonna send in my donation as well if I forget to write it in the payment damn I really wanted that triple kush

2DogWalker

Dang I had a kryptonite pack on high bid till I went to the Home Improvement Store with 45 minutes left, hope they turn out as good as I had hoped they would for everyone who scored a pack, congrats to all on those bomb packs today!

2Dog

I

ibTheMan

edit= i take it that the whitefire#6 was the bombest of whitefirers that make up that triple kush?
also is SF Diesel fuely as hell?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Even though I'm in tears right now I suppose I should congratulate the winner of the point break....your tab finger is strong. I thought I had at least one pack and at the last second...I got owned.
Well I sure hope that there will be more of this cross to be had in the future because I would love to get my hands on it.
You're doing some great work Karma, keep it up.
FJ

What he said!! :evilgrin0040:

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I was after that point break too man , ...congrats to the lucky farmers

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up karma! I got my pack of happy kush and a pack of firewhite#6 x happy brother. I think i will call these testers, pyro kush! Thanx for all ur hard work and i won't let u down. I'm gonna grow these side by side and it's sure 2 be a showdown!

P

paulycali

Your a lucky man Rival79!! Nice score on those freebies. You get a full pack of them??

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I think there was 12 beans in my pack. Sure 2 find some keepers. Thanx again karma!

Latest posts

Top Bottom