Dropping temps at night? By how much and when?

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

Whats up growers!

just wanna know if you are dropping temps and by how much?

Also, from transition from light off/on is a quick change in temp/hum but remaining steady after considered a swing in temp? Ive had no issues so far but just wanna make sure its okay

I was keeping steady temps throughout veg and started dropping night temps week 5.
Dropping temps at night by how much and when

B

Bdubs

You’ll be fine. It’s a big swing, but as long as it isn’t plummeting to 58 when it drops, you should be ok. But with that 74 day and 58 night, you may risk some foxtailing. If it were me I’d try to find a way to lower lights on temps to 68 and keep a 10 degree swing with that. Below 60 I personally believe is when it becomes counter productive to growth. 70/60 I feel is perfect swing late in flower to maintain growth rates and continual processes to run with no stress. Even mid 70 after week 6 can foxtail during bud production phase.

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

You’ll be fine. It’s a big swing, but as long as it isn’t plummeting to 58 when it drops, you should be ok. But with that 74 day and 58 night, you may risk some foxtailing. If it were me I’d try to find a way to lower lights on temps to 68 and keep a 10 degree swing with that. Below 60 I personally believe is when it becomes counter productive to growth. 70/60 I feel is perfect swing late in flower to maintain growth rates and continual processes to run with no stress. Even mid 70 after week 6 can foxtail during bud production phase.
I have a bunch of foxtailing -___-

Latest posts

Top Bottom