droski's grow journey

• Thread starter droskigot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
droskigot

droskigot

yo whats up farm, my names dro, i came over here from grasscity, people over there are too commercialized. Trying to sell me drugs in the mail, goofy shit, anyways

my current grow is 6 cuts from a thc bomb mother. Has anyone here had exp. with this strain before?! let me know

i will be topping these guys at the 4th, any suggestions for anything will be greatly appreciated, questions or comments

droskigot

droskigot

Zxz
Cxc
Zdz

last pic is the Thc bomb mother

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...welcome again bro and my suggestion at this point is to begin sharing some info and pics on your current situation and folks will begin following along and sometimes you might feel like nobody is paying attention but many experienced growers will remain silent until there is something for them to say or to offer so don't be discouraged of you seem to be un-noticed, i assure you, that is not the case.

good luck and happy trails, bozo

burn4me

burn4me

...welcome again bro and my suggestion at this point is to begin sharing some info and pics on your current situation and folks will begin following along and sometimes you might feel like nobody is paying attention but many experienced growers will remain silent until there is something for them to say or to offer so don't be discouraged of you seem to be un-noticed, i assure you, that is not the case.

good luck and happy trails, bozo

word.... i felt that way too but like stated it was not the case. im happy you are rocking THC BOMB. i gifted mine to a homie in need so i get a previem with yours. nice

and you got hella room. are you running in different rooms or is that your veg and bloom room? can we get some specs? medium, lights, nutes, etc? im here to watch this show and hope to see good things
good luck brother and keep it green B4M

organicpanic

organicpanic

What burn said give us the details. Looking nice and healthy

north knect

north knect

welcome dro..heard many good things bout ur strain but dddont have any exp with it..im def pullin up a chair n watchin these girls..ir mother looks lime a nice healthy girl..how long u have her in veg when u cloned?

Power OG

Power OG

welcome bro. pulling up seat for the show. Respect..
TMB

droskigot

droskigot

hey guys thanks for the feedback, tech this is a flower section, about 4.5x5 so i can get around and prune and what not, 600 watt metal halide now then ill switch to an hps in about 2 weeks when these bush up real nice, the temps are at a constant 73-82 degrees with 30% avg humidity, have a carbon scrubber running, and a nice a/c, getting new fans soon. I have 2 different mothers one is a short and the other tall and lanky of this thc bomb strain, both mothers, ill be doing a 4 plant grow also to take off in about 2 weeks as a part of this but with the tall lanky cuts.

There's alot of good things about this strain but no real info, ive found a bunch of grow logs of this but none really that are finished or done for yeild, i'm doing this run here for yield, Everyone says top this strain and it will thrive, and it does. I'm using fox farm ocean and happy frog 50/50/ and fox farm nuts. Will transfer to 5 gallon smart pots soon. I really want to get into coco but really have no idea about it, as i have researched it increases yeilds?

burn4me

burn4me

looking nice bro. you got plenty of room to bush those babies out too.

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Lookin good man im in for the show newb grower here doing first 400w closet grow.. welcome to the farm.

Top Bottom