Dry brown spots vs. supple brown spots…. Help needed

• Thread starter Waterbearer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waterbearer

Waterbearer

Im not sure whats causing a few leaves on the bottom and a couple on top to yello and then getting these brown splotches. The leaves are not dry and flaky like you might expect from light burn.. but I was a day or two late on the watering can.. i’m still learning, so any of your thoughts are recommendations are certainly welcome
IMG_3467.jpeg
View attachment 2077735
IMG_3476 Copy.jpeg
IMG 3478

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Im not sure whats causing a few leaves on the bottom and a couple on top to yello and then getting these brown splotches. The leaves are not dry and flaky like you might expect from light burn.. but I was a day or two late on the watering can.. i’m still learning, so any of your thoughts are recommendations are certainly welcome
View attachment 2077736View attachment 2077735View attachment 2077734View attachment 2077748
hey.. need some more info..
what size bags?
what kind of medium?
what kind of nutrients and how much you feed?
kind of lights and distance from tops?
also post a couple more pictures of the plant/s and grow area..

Waterbearer

Waterbearer

hey.. need some more info..
what size bags?
what kind of medium?
what kind of nutrients and how much you feed?
kind of lights and distance from tops?
also post a couple more pictures of the plant/s and grow area..
She’s in 15 gallon Infinity fabric pots, with a mix of Ocean Forest-pumice,worm castings and comptost , peat moss, azomite and kelp meal. With a Medicgrow fold 8 at 18-22” from the canopy at 80%, 608watts. Feeding consists of Craft blend, gnarly barley and bokashi every 7 or ten day Only water every two days. There is a 2 gallon humidifier and 2 infinity oscillating fans.
This is my first time using a 15 gallon pot and I think I’ve greatly underestimated wat requirements..

IMG 3512
IMG 3513
IMG 3518
IMG 3514
IMG 3497
Top Bottom