Dry Crispy Leaves

• Thread starter Yndisfagur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yndisfagur

I went out of town for the weekend and they didn't get watered for 2 days and the Jamaican OG look really sad. I'm running 3 Jamaican OG and 3 pre 98 bubba kush in 60:40 coco:perlite at week 3 and it appears the bubba kush has bounced back well, despite being quite stressed. Only one of the 3 Jamaican OG appear to be coming back whatsoever.

If the leaves are wilted and crispy (i could break it off by lightly brushing it with my hand) but are still very green, is it lost?

They all looked dry and wilted but after two days of watering the indica dominant bubba kush appear to be fine, the taller sativa dominant are still very dry.

At what point does a plant lose its viability from lack of watering?

I'll upload pics in the morning.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
superthrive if you can get it 3 ml per gallon .........dry roots proly burnt roots in a 60 40 coco mix left unwatered for 3 days .....light nutes also but some not just water and give roots time to bounce back and sativas always take longer to do anything lol but JMO wait till all leaves are dead I have seen plants 2' tall with 3 leaves still green come back . are you in veg or flower ? if in flower yeald will suffer but she will still produce some smoke good luck one love

Y

Yndisfagur

superthrive if you can get it 3 ml per gallon .........dry roots proly burnt roots in a 60 40 coco mix left unwatered for 3 days .....light nutes also but some not just water and give roots time to bounce back and sativas always take longer to do anything lol but JMO wait till all leaves are dead I have seen plants 2' tall with 3 leaves still green come back . are you in veg or flower ? if in flower yeald will suffer but she will still produce some smoke good luck one love

thanks for the response
awesome to know sativas take longer to bounce back but it appears that only one of the 3 will bounce back

in in veg so no yield to suffer

it appears that the sativas that aren't showing any signs of coming back aren't absorbing nutes or water. my runoff percentage is much higher and those cups don't feel heavier

Latest posts

Top Bottom