Dry/cure fresh kief from plant

• Thread starter 757grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

757grower

Hey so I recently harvesting my white widow hung and starting to cure. My question is the kief that I got from the trimmings is it okay to press and smoke or should I cure the kief for 3wks ? I'm fairly new to growing and wana get the most out of my plants.. thanks

757grower

Gotcha thanks bro. I have another plant think ready for harvest having hard time decided when to chop lol

Heywood

Heywood

I'm right there with you, man. I just harvested my Blueberry Muffins and they were *frosty* and super sticky.
I let everything dry, then it's all been in jars for about a week I guess.
Tonight I finally got around to getting some dry ice and ran the trim/popcorn buds through a 120 micron bubble bag with the dry ice.
This kief is almost like wet sand. I have a fun DIY way to press it that I will post up later on.

I shake it into a big tupperware tub that has high walls.

Hash tub

Waiting to be pressed

Hash plate

757grower

Nice bro, I'm new to the growing but been learning and getting better each time.. I have the white widow in grove bags which I think are better than jars don't have to burp... I really wanna learn how to make it the way you did, I'm getting into the pressing as well.. I'm gonna harvest my other white widow and sour Chemdog today or tomorrow. I'm leaving for a trip outta town for 9days and trying get everything set up for the drying part I'm super nervous 😓 lol I will post pics of plant later today.

Top Bottom