Dry feel to my leaves

• Thread starter DavidMykel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

I got dry feel to some of my leaves along with a little discoloration, its 2 plants out of 9 so its not water or nutrients i got 4 12 inch plants that are getting 1 liter per day or 2 these little ones split a 4 liter jug perfectly

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I got dry feel to some of my leaves along with a little discoloration, its 2 plants out of 9 so its not water or nutrients i got 4 12 inch plants that are getting 1 liter per day or 2 these little ones split a 4 liter jug perfectly
Sounds like a lot of water a day for your plants....maybe I am misunderstanding your totals to what I cannot see.....but, it sounds like a lot of water a day for those plants...???? How are you growing them??? ...in what medium???Pictures at least would help

TSD

TSD

4 x 12" plants a litre a day....

Sounds like a lot of water a day for your plants....maybe I am misunderstanding your totals to what I cannot see.....but, it sounds like a lot of water a day for those plants...????
Yeah unless they are in coco... that's too frequent watering for soil... we need more info and pics.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Pics would be helpful
Scroll down bro

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Sounds like a lot of water a day for your plants....maybe I am misunderstanding your totals to what I cannot see.....but, it sounds like a lot of water a day for those plants...???? How are you growing them??? ...in what medium???Pictures at least would help

Top Bottom