Dry ice hash with fresh frozen

• Thread starter Rdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rdub

Rdub

I’ll be making some dry ice hash with some fresh frozen trim. Seeing as how it’s fresh frozen I’m assuming I’ll need to dry the hash after. Can I just leave it on the plexiglass to dry or should I scrape it up, freeze it, then plane it onto cardboard. ✌️ and ❤️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks, what’s the best way to get it off the parchment paper? Just scrape it up with a credit card??
Ya that’s fine, Doesnt stick the the parchment paper so once it’s dry you can just fold the parchment and it all slides to the middle. Iordered pizza boxes from amazon and line those with the parchment paper.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Fresh Frozen has to be the stickiest substance on the planet..I make ice water fresh frozen hash, but I bet the dry ice method will also be very sticky.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Fresh Frozen has to be the stickiest substance on the planet..I make ice water fresh frozen hash, but I bet the dry ice method will also be very sticky.
Do you have ur method posted somewhere @Buzzer777

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Anyone used freeze dried bud to make hash? I would be very intrigued to hear about how that comes out.

Anthony810B

Anthony810B

Need tips?? Did you press it? Curious to how long the wait time from the table to the plates?? Just done a test run, it still retained some moisture.
Chop to the bag, table to plates. I seive it and let it dry on parchment?? For how long before pressing???

20210121 221320
Top Bottom