Dry nug shots

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

Here's a few dry nuglet pics of my Heavy D. She is a dry-sift/oil queen.

I'll post some dry nugshots of some Purple Moonshine and some Dynamite in a little bit.

Dry nug shots
Dry nug shots 2
Dry nug shots 3
S

spinkus

Blazin some of this Purple Moonshine right now CAPO, with a little Heavy D dry-sift on top!

Here she is raskals Purple Moonshine. Heres pheno #2

PM2a
PM2b
PM2c
PM2d
S

spinkus

And last but certainly not least; the Purple Moonshine pheno #5

PM5a
PM5b
PM5c
C

CAPO

Did that Dynamite finish out early like they say?

puff...puff.................grin+++++++

S

spinkus

It has some size early, but it puts on most weight from 42-56 days, then add a week or two for flush, that puts it at 9-10 weeks. I let everything go 70 anyways.

The Dynamite tastes great, smells great, smokes great. Not a stupifying, couchlock high either. Awesome daytime smoke.

C

CAPO

Definitely a nice collection......Purple/Moonshine looks superb!!!!!!

What exactly is Heavy D, bro?

S

spinkus

She's from a cross we did about 3 years ago. It's a Mr. Nice(g13xhashplant) male crossed to a crazy Dynamite female we had. She unfortunately liked to auto-flower and we eventually lost her. She was even better than the Dynamite I run now. Thankfully the Heavy D hasn't retained this trait! I have 6 F-1's going of the Heavy D's right now getting ready to go into flower in 7 gallon pots w/coco, last of the beans. Kept 2 males to make F-2's and eventually through the next 2 years make it into an IBL!

S

spinkus

Dub! What up man?? Aint spoke to you since my move. And no man, not running the g13xhaze anymore. I lost her in the move. Still have a shitload of those seeds though, might just have to hook somebody up with some. There is no way i'll be able to pop them all by myself.

Good to see ya around.

Top Bottom