Dry nutrient copys

• Thread starter gowanstarr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gowanstarr

gowanstarr

I was checking out nute prices on ebay and came across a company on their that claims to have dry nutes that are copys of what I was looking for. Nutes such as hammerhead,bloombastic,big bud were some of the copys he had. Has anyone on here tried out that stuff and does it perform like the original? Half the price for the same product almost sounds to good to be true. I was gonna go ahead and purchase some but the product I was looking at I have not ran in my setup before so I will not be able to tell any differences in its performance. Maybe I will try one of the products that they have that I am currently running so I can see if there are notable differences in the performance.

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

going to get some of the copy hammerhead and see what happens:sweating!

G

geoduck

dry ferts are cheap and they work. they are dry ferts, be careful when handling them; especially those with lots of nitrogen. they are not chelated, and they don't have the extra dyes and fillers to provide for a consistent ppm reading; so start low and slowly dial in.

ps. do not shake the bags. u mix it by stirring not shaking 007

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah bro just used some maxibloom outside in some canna coco worked really good just a scoop per gallon of tap no ph fixing needed it did well I put 4 new plants out the very next day...My mother room is a small tent with a 250 hps light is on 24/7 so most of the time they get kinda big for the small space I have so I make new ones everyso often and the old ones get placed outside and start flowering right away no mater what since they are used to being on a 24/7 they flower right away

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Hammer head

'hammerhead PK 9/18.... 1L recipe

Soluble Potash 0-0-60 -91.8 grams
Mono-potassium phosphate MKP 0-52-34 -78.2 grams
distilled H2O 0-0-0 -830 grams

This will give you 0-9-18'

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
just because you made a mix thats 0-9-18 doesnt mean its a copy of hammerheads formula

an is known for putting stuff in the bottle thats not on the label

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

You believe that there is other magical snake oils in hammerhead? I don't.

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

After crunching the numbers it just didn't make sense to even try out the dry hammerhead copy, even on a large purchase the savings are not worth it to me. I just ain't gonna fix what ain't broke anymore, I thought long and hard about it, I'm gonna stick wIth what has been working for me no imitations. What really made up my mind for me is when I thought, would I use imitation strains or would I use the original real deal strain, then it becomes a no brainer!lol!

Top Bottom