Wanted Dry Nutrients

• Thread starter Med67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Med67

Recommendations for a decent 2 part dry organic (mostly) fertilizer for indoor soil grow. Previous efforts were DWC, good results. Wanted to try a simpler route. Suggestions appreciated.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Saw a guy on Netflix show who used drip emitters...... Just put a finger pile next to the plant, aim the drip emitter and let it drip over the pile.

I was like "It doesn't get any easier than that."

Am not sure what flavor of nutrients he used, or what kind.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hope this helps you.
Autoflowers
Photo period
If you use coco. make sure you wash and buffer your coco as in this video.

M

Med67

Imzzaudae. Thanks, look like good products. Question. I can see using the General Gold and Flower Girl; but I thought fertilizers for Tomatoes are often too acidic. Did I miss something?​

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae. Thanks, look like good products. Question. I can see using the General Gold and Flower Girl; but I thought fertilizers for Tomatoes are often too acidic. Did I miss something?​

Some plant's like soil that is a little more on the acidic side. That is so. This is a nice general porpoise fertilizer I don't know if it's more acidic than any other general purpose mix. This guy spent a lot of time and energy creating this so guys like us have something fool proof to work with. If you do this as directed it will work out great for you. Your free to change what ever you like.

If you have done a DWC grow you could use your juice and grow in this coco.

Last edited:
Choppr

Choppr

Recommendations for a decent 2 part dry organic (mostly) fertilizer for indoor soil grow. Previous efforts were DWC, good results. Wanted to try a simpler route. Suggestions appreciated.
But Why? lol - Soil is Old Tech, and for Outdoor! Indoor Coco/Hydro is as easy as it gets. You have a problem no matter what that problem is, you mix up a corrective nutrient solution pour it through and you've reset the Rhizome, problems gone! - Try that with soil....
Soil is going backwards for Indoor. just my opinion, no offense to all the soil guys who bring in beautiful crops, I left Soil 10 years ago for the easy button. @Med67 go to https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/ good luck to you either way you go....

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

But Why? lol - Soil is Old Tech, and for Outdoor! Indoor Coco/Hydro is as easy as it gets. You have a problem no matter what that problem is, you mix up a corrective nutrient solution pour it through and you've reset the Rhizome, problems gone! - Try that with soil....
Soil is going backwards for Indoor. just my opinion, no offense to all the soil guys who bring in beautiful crops, I left Soil 10 years ago for the easy button. @Med67 go to https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/ good luck to you either way you go....
Both of these grows are in coco Chopper. I do mostly outdoor living soil, real organic . Been learning how to grow in coco for a while, I'm on coco for cannabis a lot great place to learn the art!

M

Med67

We're retired and travel a bit. Was advised by a long time grower of all media types including coco that going the soil route would allow for a day or two away with less worries about watering. Otherwise I would be doing DWC as in the past.

Choppr

Choppr

We're retired and travel a bit. Was advised by a long time grower of all media types including coco that going the soil route would allow for a day or two away with less worries about watering. Otherwise I would be doing DWC as in the past.
Gotcha! Look into "Down to Earth Organics" good/affordable, Their Bio-Live 5-4-2 has about everything plus microbes, the Veg Garden 4-4-4, and their Rose n Flower 4-8-4, all 3 are blended fertilizers, they also sell Single Ingredient, alfalfa meal, bone meal, bat guano etc. I've brought in beautiful flowers with these products, I used them with soil and coco grows -

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm 5 months from full time retirement. Home on medical leave right now so all I do is study how to grow pot lol.
I have 1 DWC and a plant in coco with Humboldts nutrients. Outdoors is living soil organic. So I'm enjoying the time off.
I have a bicycle shop at home that I will still work. I'm just going to expand my store hours and work from home rather than for someone else.
It's pretty nice to be able to walk out the back door with a coffee at 7am and into my shop at 7+ 30 seconds rather than drive into town and do 8hrs for someone else. I drove transport for 30 years so now I'm a stay at home kind of guy.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i use gaia green all purpose and power bloom
IMG 20230822 182719212
White afghan  1
White afghan  2

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

My tent is only 3'x3' just big enough for 1 bucket. But I'm happy with it so far. Small house no room for a larger indoor setup.
Been growing a few years. What an incredible adventure.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

My tent is only 3'x3' just big enough for 1 bucket. But I'm happy with it so far. Small house no room for a larger indoor setup.
Been growing a few years. What an incredible adventure.
i will have 5 or 6 in my 3x3 lol

IMG 20230822 180948269

Latest posts

Top Bottom