dry out there....

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What part of michigan you from? Its all over northern lower michigan..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
hmm yeah cant help ya down that area sorry :\

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I hope they do too lol. $$$$ another one of my homies was saying they couldn't find shit either in south east Michigan.

straincreation

straincreation

Cant find much kill in Cali rite now.. very low supply of kill.. 1/2 of Cali is on fire & all of Cali is in a water drought. . Gunna b a sad harvest yr. I hope im 100% wrong
Holy shit thought i was the only one..... mids everywhere in socal.
Well harvest is in october ill be sure to beat the prices.
Especially since its not just in my town ...
Happy farmin;)

R

rascali

The Cali OD usually tests in the 12-13% THC range at market, how does that MI outdoor rate, with it being grown so much farther north?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in MI and iv been flooding my area out here. Stardawg , triangle kush , white fire , purple triangle, hells angels og, lemon cake, chem cookies, gsc and all sorts of flavors. I had no idea there was even a shortage in this state. From all the homies I follow on IG and other things they have all been posting fire ass nuggets

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The Cali OD usually tests in the 12-13% THC range at market, how does that MI outdoor rate, with it being grown so much farther north?
MI outdoor isn't a consistent thing. Some summers crops just turn out like hell and don't produce much at all. We don't have much of an outdoor market. Iv also seen people that take a bit more care with there outdoor here and there flowers are real nice but still not as good as most people's indoor. I guess a lot has to do with our rain fall, how many sunny days we have, the average heat index and what the cold nights start to roll in...

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

It's strain specific out here too. The best overall outdoor I grow is next gens dynamite. Finishes dense solid colorful herbs. After about a month or 2 cure it's like a black currant flavor.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I see no shortage here in norcal, and we can expect a bumper crop this year due to the lack of rain! I would expect to see all the regulars: blue dream, og, sour d, agent orange, j1, blackberry, afgoo. I just saw a garden with 40 plants and expected yields of over 10 per, they were fucking outrageous and a variety of strains. Obviously this garden is just a speck of what is out there but I was impressed at the increase in bud production as last year they only averaged 6 per but they were half the size they are now.

S

SinisterOG

Metro D is far from dry but there's lots of people looking who don't want to pay for quality indoor! Good og, chems, and kushes in my neck of the woods.

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

The D is flooded right now. Lotsa chems and ogs floating around. Lotsa mids around also like everywhere else. Sometimes u gotta weed thru the bullshit to find the good shit.

Mi. Outdoor dont stack up to Cali outdoor at all. Like smf said I think its got to do with the weather and the short growing season. Mi weather suckscwhen it comes to growing the sticky green.

Top Bottom