Dry Sift on a Large Scale

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dial.A.BuD

God dam thats one huge pile of sift makes my little batches look pathetic hehe u must be in HEAVEN i know i would be :)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I can't even imagine what it must smell like in that room! ALT did you guys get resin all up your noses while processing it? What was the final yield of resin?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Whoaa.. Now thats some sift right thurr.. never seen Mexi sifted before.. Had no idea mexi could even be keifed??

L

LikemindS

Wow thats a hell of a pile of kief there!!!
How was the yield % for kiefing swag like that?
Thats some crazy awesome radical sh*t!
thanks for sharing it!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
wondering if I could find and old used Pollenater that someone doesnt use anymore.:thinking

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

this type of hash.. is what ruins it for us growers that make hash from good bud.. and then people dont wana buy hash in the area we live in .. because all the hash that goes around is THIS GARBAGE......... basicly.. what these dudes were doing .. was taking a pound of garbage.. making into hash.. and selling the hash at wayyyyy higher prices then they can get for the garbage weed. !

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

better off making a solvent hash with brick weed.. good work .. im not saying its not .. im just not liken it. because people been sellin garbage from brickweed for outrageous prices.

J

juggo

Holy crap.....that's goin big,bet the hash was hella better than the swag,awesome,just awesome...

peace,
juggo

S

Seed Buyer

Awesome business concept, turning a bunk highly available product into something better.

J

juggo

maybe make some bho outa the drysift? Wonder what the quality would be like?

peace,
juggo

Latest posts

Top Bottom