dry sift pills?

• Thread starter Gnostic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gnostic

OK so I have a load of dry sift from the bubble mans little wooden box, ( props on the box). and I need some easy mededibles. got gels caps laying around thought about filling up a couple and trying. THOUGHTS? going to be in an area were smoking is out of the question. could cook brownies but thought caps would be easier anybody try this before? I've got plenty to experiment with but thought I would pick the farms collective brain first.

Aforce

Aforce

Ive had luck with decarbing dry sift then mixing it into glycerine.. This mix can be added to a pill cap but measuring the dose is not very accurate.. If u go this route u may need to try a few brands of pill caps as some dissolve from the mixture and some dont..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I mix Drysift with a little bit of cocconut oil (any oil works)
and then warm it 190(to activate) in a double boiler before Piping it into the caps with a cake decorator bag.

G

Gnostic

Ive had luck with decarbing dry sift then mixing it into glycerine.. This mix can be added to a pill cap but measuring the dose is not very accurate.. If u go this route u may need to try a few brands of pill caps as some dissolve from the mixture and some dont..
got glycerine caps so ... thx though, look for other caps

G

Gnostic

I mix Drysift with a little bit of cocconut oil (any oil works)
and then warm it 190(to activate) in a double boiler before Piping it into the caps with a cake decorator bag.
do you have a good ratio mix , should I put an ounce of dry sift into how many ounces oil 1,2 or3 or am I just looking for that thick mortar consistency. I have never made caps before.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
do you have a good ratio mix , should I put an ounce of dry sift into how many ounces oil 1,2 or3 or am I just looking for that thick mortar consistency. I have never made caps before.

No I dont measure.I just add a little at a time and stir.
Yes you want it thick like a paste...but just thin enough to squeeze though the cake decorator bag
Cocconut oil hardens at room temp so you need to work it warm..
But that is a Plus, because the olive oil caps I used to make sometimes would leak
Coconut oil hardens an wont leak later(And, its good for you)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I found a couple pics
MedpasteMed1

water in the crockpot on low for a few hours or more
Meds2

I use disposable Cake decorating bags like these to pipe it into the caps..

Cakebags

My wife bought me a thing that holds the caps for you(30 at a time)
I will get a photo

This is it..these are very handy!
TheCapsuleMachine
And with that you could pack the dry in there too.

G

Gnostic

Caregiverken thanks a lot--- piping bags got, coconut oil got, caps got, hash got, crook pot got.. Going out to get that cool ass capsule holder in a couple of minutes thanks again. This is going to make my family vacation much easier.

G

Gnostic

I found a couple pics
View attachment 295677View attachment 295681

water in the crockpot on low for a few hours or more
View attachment 295682

I use disposable Cake decorating bags like these to pipe it into the caps..

View attachment 295676

My wife bought me a thing that holds the caps for you(30 at a time)
I will get a photo

This is it..these are very handy!
View attachment 295683
And with that you could pack the dry in there too.
I love the pics so tonight finally got around to making a test batch. 15 g indica hash and about 2-+ Table spoons of cocoanut oil. made 40 capsules couldn't find capsule tray locally will order one soon. my old reloading tray worked though. thanks again.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Gonna be some strong capsules there Gnostic. I personally use 5 grams dry to 15 mL of Coconut oil. I also fully decarb the hash and incorporate lecithin to make each pill more bioavailable. I like the coconut oil for a few reasons. 1. the pills are really strong, so I can take apart the capsule and only use a bit of oil if I don't need a lot of medication. I can do this since coconut oil is solid at room temp. 2. It's good for you, and also I seem to get a longer medicating period with the coconut oil. No science to this, though I do believe the coconut oil ties up the liver longer, allowing for a slower uptake. Good info CGK. I got my recipe from badkittysmiles. I think they were on the farm, but lost during the changeover. Just google BadKitty hash capsules.

G

Gnostic

thanks rick today will tell two eggs two slices toast glass of milk and two pills for breakfast about 10. Already feeling it nothing to do today except my normal Sunday routine. I did not have lecithin for this batch but decarbing remains a standard practice for all mededibles.

G

Gnostic

Alright it has been 5 and a half hours first 2 good 3rd hour was a little nap by hour 4 up and feeling no pain ...................................... Took two hits on my hash pipe 20 min. ago that may have been a mistake as far as any thought process goes. I suspect un aided by any additional consumption 2 pills will be a steady 8+ hours. by this time in the day I have usually smoked 1/2 g of OG hash 125u and a fatty to myself. I will be going till 8pm without another toke then I will see what my usual evening session is like.

G

Gnostic

ok so I measured out .3g of hash for the day earlier and tonight i can not finish it still a dab or two in my little pipe. I am way passed stoned for this consumption rate can think but have no motor skills ok no thought either goodnight and thanks ken. this shit is really slow into and through my system it will be perfect.

Top Bottom