dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Trying to keep up withDRan88 is wearing this old boy out!😁 it is a lot of fun though!
4D08B96D 5E9A 4728 A34D BDAD6628A4E7

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, pretty much bored! You nailed it! Cooling my glove hand with an ice pack out of the freezer. Rubbing a balloon to try and generate some static electricity. I think the high humidity makes it hard to get an electric charge. I don’t know just fucking around! Lol.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Gave my hands a alcohol wash! Now I can operate my bic lighter with one hand again! Lol accumulating a lot of B and C grade that I would like to press into a brick! But don’t want to spend $400 to do it right! Thinking about getting a 2 x 4 pre-press mold and using a torch and a vice out in the barn. If you see this, any opinions are welcome!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gave my hands an alcohol wash! Now I can operate my bic lighter with one hand again! Lol accumulating a lot of B and C grade that I would like to press into a brick! But don’t want to spend $400 to do it right! Thinking about getting a 2 x 4 pre-press mold and using a torch and a vice out in the barn. If you see this, any opinions are welcome!
ya that would work, not sure if the hot bottle will work, might be too much contaminate, either way it’ll be fine and smokable,.. probably don’t need much heat if any with the mold/press,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I’ll find out a little later about this batch! The hot bottle works on the lower grade, but you can’t really need it or work it! But it smokes good probably easier to smoke than the full melt! But hooked on making those temple balls! I’ll give the pre-press mold a try. They’re like 35 bucks. I even tried a steam iron on the lower grade! Lol! It did OK but you have to use oven bags or the steam well, melt the bag! Lol have you tried that? Come on, be honest!😂 It’s the only thing I’ve ever ironed in my life! Lol! Instead of 60, 90, 110, 200. I went with 90, 110, 160, 200. The jury is still out on that but I think it might be an improvement.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Gotta do something with it! Saw a couple of nicks videos, and fell hook, line, and sinker! Fell hard! Lol! Love playing with it! About as old-school as you can get! Still wet behind the ears, though! Hope things are going well down in Oz! I’ll try and get you an update ASAP! Take it easy, brother!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gotta do something with it! Saw a couple of nicks videos, and fell hook, line, and sinker! Fell hard! Lol! Love playing with it! About as old-school as you can get! Still wet behind the ears, though! Hope things are going well down in Oz! I’ll try and get you an update ASAP! Take it easy, brother!
geezus that looks pretty damn good,.
use your feet to press?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
here i’ll start this thread with how to and tips, though i’m always learning too, on dry sifting to pressing hash.
than after done,
all hashish methods and tips are welcome, bubble hash too!..
in these videos i’m working with the don biscotti resin, i remember it being a bit difficult resin so let’s see what i have to do for hashish..
the pink starburst worked like a charm with bubble wash, the pink starburst buds will be dry sifted also, hopefully this weekend to see what method is better for that kind.
This is gonna take a while to get through, in a good way. What a treasure trove of information..... the hash master 👊

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Keep in mind that screen mash is measured in two ways. US. Mesh and the rest of the world microns! Here is a table for conversion. The higher, the mesh, the finer the screen. The lower the microns, the finer the screen.
IMG 2862

Top Bottom