Dryer sheets around and near plants to repel bugs?

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

I've recently been putting dryer sheets in milk crates near my plants and also stuck a few in the holes in my pot elevators... my question is could having these near the buds and the wind blowing maybe blow some stuff from the dryer sheets onto the buds/plant ..anybody else do this?
Just don't want dryer sheet smell transferring to my bud

bguwop420

bguwop420

Edited ^
I'm just worried about possible dryer sheet residue blowing in wind onto plant

BB22

BB22

I've recently been putting dryer sheets in milk crates near my plants and also stuck a few in the holes in my pot elevators... my question is could having these near the buds and the wind blowing maybe blow some stiffHope this works for you. ✌️

I put some dryer sheets in, around, under camper at a Huntclub to repel mice. It did not work

✌️

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

No.

I do not put trash or artificial fragrances in my garden?

Bugs outdoors are kept in check through natural biological systems, and the general vigor of the plant, mostly.

Last edited:
S

Slapnuts

I've recently been putting dryer sheets in milk crates near my plants and also stuck a few in the holes in my pot elevators... my question is could having these near the buds and the wind blowing maybe blow some stuff from the dryer sheets onto the buds/plant ..anybody else do this?
Just don't want dryer sheet smell transferring to my bud
I strongly recommend lost coast plant therapy. Has a good scent to it and can be used at all stages. And the stuff works exactly as advertised. And the bugs will be nowhere near your plant.

bguwop420

bguwop420

No.

I do not put trash or artificial fragrances in my garden?

Bugs outdoors are kept in check through natural biological systems, and the general vigor of the plant, mostly.
Could the dryer sheets being around my plant effect it ? Better than on the soil like I had at first

the rrock

the rrock

Could the dryer sheets being around my plant effect it ? Better than on the soil like I had at first
why dryer sheets,never heard of this in the 45 years ive been growing.whiteflys are pretty harmless in the scheme of things.

spudpuppy

spudpuppy

Interesting thread folks. Me being from the Texas gulf coast as a boy, we used dryer sheets, stuffed under our caps to repel no-see-ums.

bguwop420

bguwop420

why dryer sheets,never heard of this in the 45 years ive been growing.whiteflys are pretty harmless in the scheme of things.
I'm not sure I took em out tho .. whiteflies have almost died out but they have took a few fan leaves from green to yellow and dead

Top Bottom