drying and curing tent to paper bag-jar ?

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i was thinking i would dry and cure by hanging in a tent until dry the into a paper bag for a week or two and then into jars . im thinking i wouldn't have to burp so much

GoodPiff

GoodPiff

i was thinking i would dry and cure by hanging in a tent until dry the into a paper bag for a week or two and then into jars . im thinking i wouldn't have to burp so muchexactly do
i was thinking i would dry and cure by hanging in a tent until dry the into a paper bag for a week or two and then into jars . im thinking i wouldn't have to burp so much
I do this. Tastier IMO when put in brown bags and to the jar afterwards

Ponky

Ponky

I cure in the tent. I put the weed in mylar bags with oxygen absorbing pouches. And I seal it with the impulse sealer. Comes out great when you want to smoke it. Bags, pouches and a sealer can all be had for under 100 bucks. Toss the stuff in an old Amazon box and keep it with the dry goods.

Eskander

Eskander

I cure in the tent. I put the weed in mylar bags with oxygen absorbing pouches. And I seal it with the impulse sealer. Comes out great when you want to smoke it. Bags, pouches and a sealer can all be had for under 100 bucks. Toss the stuff in an old Amazon box and keep it with the dry goods.
At what point do you consider it cured enough?

-Alex

Ponky

Ponky

At what point do you consider it cured enough?

-Alex
Well I just pulled these nugs after about 2 months. Smells fruity. Smokes well. No resin on my teeth. It's just burning perfect.
20220701 122434
20220701 122442

Top Bottom